Shop update and NCWW member visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Bill, While I was there, Scott and I talked about a lot of different things. One of which was that my daughter just took the course and passed it for her "Concealed Carrier" permit. At that point, Scott shouted......"Yes!!! Another sinner has come home!" that must be why the church pew was placed in the shop. I think Scott must be a really religious guy. :gar-Bi

I really enjoyed visiting and seeing all the heavy duty machinery. I really appreciated the lumber, I have just the project for it. :wsmile:

Now Jerry, I thought that a Concealed "Carrier" is what you get when you plant some bushes in front of your air conditioner...[/QUOTE]

Scott, You are absolutely right! Shows ya how much I know about an A/C's:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:And spelling.......:gar-La;

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Let me know if you need a hand clearing out the oak. I have a truck and storage :gar-Bi. Really enjoyed my visit up there the other weekend.

Nate

Nate - you're welcome at any time. Gotta warn you though.... the motto of the farm is "A happy guest is a working guest" :gar-Bi

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
The board broke in two when I tried to pry it off of the open port. This was with three 6" ports wide open elsewhere on the system too. Guess that cat's are herby banished from the shop.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Forget about cats. There should be a sign at the entrance of the shop that says "you must be this wide to safely enter the shop". And people wearing wigs must sign a disclaimer.

That is a LOT of suction power.

BTW, Raleigh Airport appears to be missing the jet engine of a Boeing 747. Any idea where it went?

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
To me this thread represents what NCWWer is all about. Thanks for posting Scott. Congrats on all of the shop progress and getting to meet the other members. I'm going to be pretty slammed with work for a while, but I look forward to getting back down there soon. :icon_thum

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Nate - you're welcome at any time. Gotta warn you though.... the motto of the farm is "A happy guest is a working guest" :gar-Bi

Yep "A happy guest is a working guest" QFT

Hope you got all those machines bolted down to the floor. Last time I was there Scott fired up the sucking machine and it picked up a large sheet of cardboard. I barely made of Scott yelling "pull it off the intake" and "me hollering back I won't let me". I'm glad to see you got some pipe on that sucker :)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Scott, that pew looks great. :icon_thumNot as nostalgic as the buggy seat, but nice.

Shiloh says tell 'chet" WOOF!

The thought of Skippers makes me hungry! Gotta get back down there soon for lunch!! :cry_smile

Keep on keepin' on, Pard!
:wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors