Scrolled car

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Some of you saw this at the pic-a-nic but I wanted to try the new upload software so I experimented with this
Took me almost a month to do and even then made some joinery boo-boos :BangHead:

Maple and walnut, the top is wood from a pallet that I joined and planed . Seat profiles were hand sanded . Wheels lites and steering wheel from Casey's . Radiator cap is a shortened wooden axle peg

car4.jpg

View image in gallery

Thanx for lookin :mrgreen:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Bro that is one fantastic piece of wood working - it looks great in the pixs but in person it looks even better - great job :icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I don't remember seeing that at the pic-a-nic. :icon_scra :slap: But bro, that is AWESOME!!!!! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I'm taking notes, but they're probably just to write a book about your work, because I doubt I could ever pull off something like that. :rolleyes:

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Robert, That is some fantastic work!!! I see that I will have a great time trying to duplicate that car for my two grandsons. Again, great job on the car!

Pat

b4man

New User
Barbara
This is a perfect example of your Signature line. Small or leftover pieces of wood placed together to make art. I can't bring myself to use the ' S ' word (scrap) in relation to your work.:no:

I love it!:icon_thum

Barbara

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Very very cool...:icon_thum Now you can work on a larger scale one. You know one with a working motor.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wonderful work there, Robert!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

All of the detail is spectacular.:eusa_clap

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS