Scroll saw work needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I have a friend that is looking for a plaque to be made. She is looking for estimates on this project only at this point.

The plaque should be of the state of North Carolina, (not a rectangle) with the county of Gastonia highlighted with a star or dot in the middle, and the county highlighted. This picture is just an example. The words in the plaque could either be burned or routed. The name 'Haley' should be suspended from a small chain, that should be removable. Also, planning adhead, and depending on estimates, she would want extra blank name tags that is reserved for future grandchildren, also able to be hung on the chain one below the other.

She would like oak, but not set on oak. The plaque should be 14 inches long. The Height determined by the proper portitions of the layout of the state. She would want a nice finish placed on the plaque as well, that will match something she will suspend the plaque from. The plaque should be 3/4", unless another thickness would be better suited for this application.

As I said, she's only looking for estimates at this point. You can send them to me if you like, but if you are uncomfortable sending me that information, I will see to it that she contacts you by email.

Any takers?

NamePlague.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS