Saw a preview of Gregory Paolini's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
New book on google books, I am very much impressed by how well it explains the process of designing and building cabinets. This is a skill I need to polish up on, so...

I preordered the book!

Can't wait til March to study it from cover to cover.

Just hope it doesn't arrive on March 11th. :rotflm:

Maybe someday Greg will autograph it for me.

Book Preview

bwat

New User
Bill
Congrats again on the book Greg! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum
Any chance you will have early copies at your show in Asheville next weekend?

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Just ordered mine also. Hope it comes on March 11th. I'm taking Mikes course on Feb. 19th:gar-Bi
Congrats again Greg on your new book. Although I took your cabinet making course at The Woodworking Source in Mooresville, NC a few months back, just looking at the preview, I see there is a lot that I had forgotten.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
What everybody else said Greg! I too am looking forward to your book. Hope you can have some available at the Woodworking Show. Perhaps you could sell them at our booth. I hope I am not "out of line" making that suggestion, but it seems like a great and logical idea.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Looking forward to seeing it. I have enjoyed reading the few articles written by Greg. They have been well written and easy to understand.

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini
Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I do hope to have some copies while I'm at the Arts & Crafts conference. I placed an order with Taunton, and apparently they are in stock, so I may have them in time. As soon as I know, you'll know

Best,
Gregory.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
What everybody else said Greg! I too am looking forward to your book. Hope you can have some available at the Woodworking Show. Perhaps you could sell them at our booth. I hope I am not "out of line" making that suggestion, but it seems like a great and logical idea.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Bruce, all I can say right now is your idea is shared by others :wwink:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Mike, thanks for making us aware of this; it looks like a great book. I just ordered my copy from Amazon.

Scott

decibel

New User
Patrick
UPS dropped off my copy today. Haven't gotten through it yet but have watched some of the DVD. That incra fence looks sweet on the tablesaw :thumbs_up My son loves watching the DVD to hear the air tools. He says daddy boom. So +1 for entertaining the tot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS