Rumor of the Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Those of you that remember that I got the Goodwill lathe, will also remember that I am trying to invade the inner sanctums of the "Dark Side". Today I was in the lair of "he whos name we must not mention", this member of the " Dark Side" is a high ranking official. He showed me around this strange machine that takes perfectly square wood and turns it back into it's original shape of a cylinder. Strange. If there were any pods in his basement they were well hidden. I even got a chance to use the strange machine, commonly referred to as a lathe. I have no pics to prove what happened so you can believe, or not believe.

Just remember folks "The Truth is Out There"

Jimmy:)

ps. Thanks Dave, my wife loves the bowl:icon_bigg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dang-it, we did forget to take some pictures didn't we :eusa_doh: And I even had my camera in the shop. I am glad that your wife likes the bowl, it might ease the sting of running out while she was vacuuming and not happy about it.
Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Wood turning is rapidly becoming a communicable disease.....eewww, lathe cooties....

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Dang-it, we did forget to take some pictures didn't we :eusa_doh: And I even had my camera in the shop. I am glad that your wife likes the bowl, it might ease the sting of running out while she was vacuuming and not happy about it.
Dave:)

You didn't forget to take pictures Dave, I saw the camera by the door and subliminally sent a message to you. My mind power is fighting off the "Dark Side" (Mu, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha)

Jimmy:)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Jimbo, Jimbo!

Whadda ya doin' man! You gotta fight dis!

Stay with the "square side!" OR, buy you a scroll saw!

:rotflm::rotflm:

skeeter

New User
Charles
Jimmy, the "subliminally sent message" may have been sent in the opposite direction. Be careful, the force is strong!!!

Last edited:

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
My wife wants me to build her sister a small book shelf with turned columns instead of plywood sides. Before I could even mention going to WC to look at lathes, she shut me down. She said we could get them from the Borg. She doesn't know it but she saved me from "the fate worse than...." and I am safe from the "dark side" for a while longer!!!! :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS