router plate insert leveling screws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonmt

New User
Mark Gordon
I'm looking for the small screws used to level plate insert in a router table. I can't seem to find them anywhere.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Gordon, I've had better luck finding that type of hardware in Tru-Value stores. BORG selection is usually very limited :eek:

Rpger

M

McRabbet

I'm fairly certain that you can find set screws in the specialty hardware pullout bins in the Hardware aisle at Lowe's. Just get the correct thread size for the insert you have.

You can also use set screws like these when you make tablesaw zero clearance inserts out of MDF or Baltic Birch, just drill and tap them at the appropriate spots and insert the set screws with an Allen wrench.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I'm fairly certain that you can find set screws in the specialty hardware pullout bins in the Hardware aisle at Lowe's. Just get the correct thread size for the insert you have.

You can also use set screws like these when you make tablesaw zero clearance inserts out of MDF or Baltic Birch, just drill and tap them at the appropriate spots and insert the set screws with an Allen wrench.

That is where I found some last week end for a zero clearance inseet I made:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS