Redone Walker Turner bandsaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
This is a bandsaw that I picked up In Tampa for 200 bucks.I raised it from an 8" resaw capacity to about 13" The riser I made is not the prettiest,but when you don't have access to a welder or torch,ya just grab a hammer an start pounding.That is 1/4" x 4" solid steel an that stuff don't bend easy.Eveything on it was in great shape,except I had to replace the tires.It weighs a ton(I think)

bluchz

bluchz
User
nice job! I went to an auction today and got a 14" rockwell to tide me over till i can find parts to redo the WT my brother-in-law will let me have. I still want to re-do it but now i can put it on the back burner and take my time.....which means it will probably take years!

nelsone

New User
Ed
Good job! Looks like it was a satisfying project. Don't know if it's my computer, bu I couldn't enlarge the thumbnails.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Same thing happened to me when I tried to enlarge the pics.I took em off my gallery,Think you can help me out here Mr J ole buddy ole pal :dontknow:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
BS_1.jpg

BS_8.jpg

BS_6.jpg

BS_3.jpg

BS_parts_5.jpg

BS_upgrade.JPG

BS_2.jpg

I think I got them all..........

HTH and Great Work there Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Wayne

Last edited:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Dang Ken! Don't you know ya can't make your own riser block :eusa_doh:
Never mind . . . you already done it :icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors