Re Woodworking Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnoliaelec

New User
Eric T
These guys are awesome. The two dudes that you meet there Rick and Dane are super cool and have some awesome stuff. I almost don't want to mention the stash of cool boards thats in Ricks shop. Need 200' of Honduran no prob, Oh for some reason you need some ash that has curl in it Rick is the Man. Oh and the prices are good. I used to have to go up to Steve Walls or out to Iron station NC. No more. I'm in Concord, he's in Mooresville 35min. I am super stoked.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
These guys are awesome. The two dudes that you meet there Rick and Dane are super cool and have some awesome stuff. I almost don't want to mention the stash of cool boards thats in Ricks shop. Need 200' of Honduran no prob, Oh for some reason you need some ash that has curl in it Rick is the Man. Oh and the prices are good. I used to have to go up to Steve Walls or out to Iron station NC. No more. I'm in Concord, he's in Mooresville 35min. I am super stoked.
+1
Purchased about 40 BF of quarter sawn oak from Rick a few weeks back. Great price and a real pleasure to work with.

westisthebest

New User
Chad
That place is awesome. I stumbled upon them based on people writing on here. Since then I have bought few hundred bf of maple and few hundred of poplar and not only was it cheaper than wurth, it was straighter. I was also talked into buying a kreg machine and that could have been one of the best purchases ever. Any questions that I have they answer, and have given me different ideas that I can incorporate into my work. I personally like checking out all their machines and seeing some of the in use.
Chad

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini

Rick and Dane are great! I can't wait to get back there!

And I've got some things in mind for that Honduras!!!

-gp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS