Pencil kits cheap??

Status
Not open for further replies.

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I was woundering what the cheapes anyone has found the pencil kits.... I have found the slimline pen kits for $1.59 each but I cant find the pencil kits anywhere near this price.... please let me know where you find your kits.. Thanks

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
that is where I buy my pen kits.... They dont yet have the pencil kits though..... I guess I just wait untill they get them in May

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
Just for anyone woundering I found a new web site, They charge alittle more for their pens but they sell the pencils for only a little more then $3 and they sell all kinds of pens and pencils from many diffrent suppliers. They also have great service. That is worth the extra 10-25 cents a pen kit. Check them out www.woodturningz.com

clowman

Clay Lowman
I got a couple of those pencil kits from Woodturninz. Which is a Penn State Industries kit. I originally bought 2 of the pencil kits. One broke during assembly. The other just isn't a smooth operator. You may have better luck than I did.

woodguy1975

New User
John
clowman said:
I got a couple of those pencil kits from Woodturninz. Which is a Penn State Industries kit. I originally bought 2 of the pencil kits. One broke during assembly. The other just isn't a smooth operator. You may have better luck than I did.

Yeap, they are a really cheap mechanism. The schmidt is very smooth. you can buy the cartridges and convert any parker refill pen to a pencil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS