New Toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
I have been [STRIKE]playing with my new toy[/STRIKE] trying my new tool.
My wife got me this for xmas:lol:
Now I know what flat and stright really is, only trouble now I am going to have to learn how to use flat and stright boards8-O
joiner2.jpg

cskipper

Cathy
Re New Toy

Wow - that's great! It may take a little while, but I bet you get used to straight and flat pretty quickly.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ah, orange is becoming as infectious as Griz green. Nice machine for a good price, you'll enjoy it.
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Enjoy, Earl!!

BTW -- please accept my heartiest YOU SUCK!

Rob

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I have been [strike]playing with my new toy[/strike] trying my new tool.
My wife got me this for xmas:lol:
Now I know what flat and stright really is, only trouble now I am going to have to learn how to use flat and stright boards8-O

I see no evidence in that pic that that machine has been put to use yet. It's still clean!!!:slap:

NICE GLOAT!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
nope on both counts :) We can all tell a member that he or she sucks when they appropriately deserve it:eusa_danc . We can also welcome new folks, too :)

J

jeff...

Shoot now you wont have to be dragging boards down the street behind your pickup to get them flat... unless it's a wide board :-D

YOU SUCK

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice catch, Earl!:eusa_clap

I am sure that you will notice how slick it is to make a flat board now. What amazed me was that this little jointer really isn't that loud!? I expected more db's for sure.

Enjoy it!

Wayne

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Nice "toy" there Earl, old buddy, old pal, (did I mention close neighbor?):rolf:
From the quality of the work you post, it may not improve the quality, but I guess it might be a bit quicker than the home-made plane with the black&decker blade. Are you going to make the blades for this new one?:-D

Nice gloat and You Suck!
go

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Nice "toy" there Earl, old buddy, old pal, (did I mention close neighbor?):rolf:
From the quality of the work you post, it may not improve the quality, but I guess it might be a bit quicker than the home-made plane with the black&decker blade. Are you going to make the blades for this new one?:-D

Nice gloat and You Suck!
go

Yep we are neighbors, in fact you must live close to where i turn the truck around when dragging boards to flaten them:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS