New toy today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Nice new toys, Jerry. But Kevin may have a point: where are you going to put those in your shop? You may have to store them at his shop. :rotflm:

Bill

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Nice new toys, Jerry. But Kevin may have a point: where are you going to put those in your shop? You may have to store them at his shop. :rotflm:

Bill

Well, I'm thinking.......I can use the present shop building a storage for all the tools until I get a new shop built. That way I would not impose on Kevin. Besides I sold my other planer so that still leaves me a 4'X4' area to work in.:gar-La;

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Well, I'm thinking.......I can use the present shop building a storage for all the tools until I get a new shop built. That way I would not impose on Kevin. Besides I sold my other planer so that still leaves me a 4'X4' area to work in.:gar-La;

His drum sander keeps growing so its just a matter of time. I'm clearing out some room this weekend. :gar-La;

It should fit in the trunk after the Dovetail class next weekend.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
Great looking tool Jerry. Can't wait to hear the war story about how you got it. If you want to expand that workshop deck, I'll be glad to give you a hand.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Great looking tool Jerry. Can't wait to hear the war story about how you got it. If you want to expand that workshop deck, I'll be glad to give you a hand.

Tim,

Thanks for the offer. I think I'm looking more at just building another shop. I will share with you, Saturday, the story on how I was able to get the planer. Look forward to seeing you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS