New to the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joepoolplayer

New User
Nate
Hi All,

I've been visiting the site for about a month now. I even made my first post a few weeks back. I am a woodworking novice and have spent the last few months building a small collection of tools. I enjoy getting out into the garage and tinkering. I'd like to focus on making furniture. I've spent the last few days building my first workbench and converting my half of the garage into a rookie workshop. I can already tell that this is a great site and I look forward to learning all I can.

Best,
Nate

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Welcome Nate. There are a lot of folks in your area that would be more than willing to help as you get started in woodworking. We love pictures so, post some of your work.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Welcome!

Good luck on your shop buildout, make sure to post some pics!

We love to give "free" advice, or is it ....give our advice freely....:gar-La; and often .

Enjoy!

M

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Nate. As Jerry said, there are a number of members in your general area who can provide all kinds of expertise when it comes to tools, shops, projects, etc.

Hope to see some pics of that new workbench soon. :eusa_danc

Bill

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Hi All,

I've been visiting the site for about a month now. I even made my first post a few weeks back. I am a woodworking novice and have spent the last few months building a small collection of tools. I enjoy getting out into the garage and tinkering. I'd like to focus on making furniture. I've spent the last few days building my first workbench and converting my half of the garage into a rookie workshop. I can already tell that this is a great site and I look forward to learning all I can.

Best,
Nate

Enjoy your woodworking!

Cheryl
The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Nate. Like Matt said, we don't give free advice...it usually involves spending on tools of wood. :rotflm:

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome Nate, just remember, if you can't figure out what to do next... go buy a tool! Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors