Status
Not open for further replies.

leeguice

New User
Stephen
Just signed up and look forward to being a part of this community.
Have played with wood for many years and look forward to more.
Wife, 2 sons and a daughter all keep the tools in use too.
S. Lee Guice
Charlotte

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer, Stephen!
It's a wonderful place for woodworking give and take :icon_thum

Looking forward to you input,
Roger

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to NCWoodworker. You will find lots of nice people on here and all the free advice you need. We love to see pictures, pics of your shop, family, and especially of your work. You have found the friendliest site on the net, so feel free to jump in at any time.:gar-Bi

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Welcome!
There are lots of nice people here that are always willing to lend a hand.
have fun but be safe first!

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Welcome to the NCWWer site. :icon_thum Glad to have you join. :eusa_clap Pictures we like all kinds of pictures.

Danny

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome again Stephen, I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pictures of your work.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Stephen! Glad you could join us.:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Jump in at any time and by all means enjoy all of the great folks, entertainment and knowledge gathering available!

Wayne

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Welcome Stephen ! Feel free to join in on, or start any new, threads, we are a friendly bunch and enjoy new opinions and ideas.

Jimmy:mrgreen:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome Stephen! :eusa_clap I look forward to your input and seeing some of your work.

cheers,

Trent :eek:ccasion1

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
HI Stephen. Welcome to the best WWing site on the whole WWW!! As you probably already know, around here the saying is "No pics, didn't happen".

Don't hesitate to jump in with questions or suggestions. Everyone here is always willing to help...

Enjoy the site!

M

McRabbet

I'm giving you my welcome, too, but it looks like you'd prefer to be called Lee, so that's who I'll welcome (I'm named Robert, but I prefer to be called Rob). Happy to have you join us and look forward to pictures of the family shop and some of your creations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS