New Member from Dunn, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

i48318

New User
Gerald
Hi. My name is Gerald Hatley and I joined a few days ago after stumbling on this site. It looked interesting so I browsed a bit and then decided to join. I have been a wood working hobbyist for many years and have made cabinets, picture frames, pieces of furniture for several rooms of the house, bookcases, etc. I am currently turning some wooden pens and am enjoying that quite a bit. I have a free standing wood shop and a pretty diverse set of tools. Some old, some new, all dusty.

I look forward to watching the site and learning more about the group and all the forums and activities available.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Hey! Let me be the first member of the welcome wagon! If you have checked out the site, I am sure you already know that this bunch of people are starved for pictures, so be sure you give us a stead diet of your works. I look forward to hearing from you.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hey Gerald!!! Welcome to NCWW!:eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Time to dust off of those tools and take some pictures of some of your work for us! We love pictures!

I am sure that you will find a wealth of information a lots of great folks here at the site. We love our tools and always seem to be in the middle of upgrades that lead to lots of discussion of pro's and cons of what brand, power, style, function and whatever! Always an education for newbies like myself!

Please post some pictures of your shop and/or work and post often. I am sure that you are in for plenty of enjoyment!

Take care,

Wayne

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
i48318 said:
Hi. My name is Gerald Hatley and I joined a few days ago after stumbling on this site. It looked interesting so I browsed a bit and then decided to join. I have been a wood working hobbyist for many years and have made cabinets, picture frames, pieces of furniture for several rooms of the house, bookcases, etc. I am currently turning some wooden pens and am enjoying that quite a bit. I have a free standing wood shop and a pretty diverse set of tools. Some old, some new, all dusty.

I look forward to watching the site and learning more about the group and all the forums and activities available.

Gerald,
Welcome to the site. Your gallery is ready for some pics.

Mike

M

McRabbet

Welcome aboard, Gerald. Happy to have you join the group -- you'll find we are an amiable bunch, but we do believed that "no pics, it didn't happen", so get busy and upload some pictures of you, your shop and your projects.

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Gerald!

Ramble around the site awhile and I'm sure you will find something interesting. We look forward to the sharing of woodworking knowledge and good natured fun :mrgreen:

Sapwood

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Gerald, welcome to NCWW. I am glad you could join us. I look forward to seeing some of your furniture projects.

D L

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
Welcome to NC Woodworker. You are not far from me, I live about half way between Clinton and Dunn (close to Spivey's Corner)

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome. Not too far from me either (we've been getting all the bad weather down-wind of you here lately. We'll return the favor this huricane season! LOL). And dusty tools aren't bad as long as it's "Sawdusty":lol:

mlcannon

New User
Mike Cannon
Gerald,

Welcome to the group. I am new here as well. You will enjoy this group, I have!!

Mike:-D

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Hi Gerald,
Welcome to NC Woodworker!! You will like the talented people the are on the forum! Glad you found the site! Make sure to post some pics of your work!:-D

i48318

New User
Gerald
Thanks to all for the kind greetings and introductions. You really made me feel at home. Have a few photos now in the gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS