new member finally posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzoom

New User
Don
Hope everyone will be able to help me answer any questions I have on the new projects I start.looking forward to contributing what ever I can:lol:

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Welcome to the best WWing site on the web, Don! To finalize your membership we require pictures of your work...

Ok, it's not required, but we sure like to see everybody's talents! :eusa_danc

And judging from your screen name, do you drive a Mazda? :eusa_thin

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Don, do you drive a Mazda???:lol: I am sure that you will find your questions answered here, in a timely fashion, so please post away. And while your at it please offer your thoughts to other's questions, I am sure that you have a lot to contribute. What type of woodworking do you do, and do you have any pictures of it :lol::lol:
See you around!!

Dave:)

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome fellow woodworker :icon_thum I am glad you found us. This group has a world of knowledge and is more then happy to share it :eusa_clap

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dang Chris, do you do any work at work :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Beat by seconds to the Mazda joke :eusa_doh:

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile -- we welcome newcomers and will be happy to answer any questions you may have...

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Howdy Don, and welcome to NCWWer!
It's great resource and we look forward to your questions and suggestions. :mrgreen:

Roger

MikeF

New User
Mike
Don, welcome to the site. When you post your pics, be prepared, Sapwood may ask for proof that you actually took them.:-D

dozer

Mike
Welcome to the site Don, I am sure yu will find all the help you need here.

Making this date on my calendar, someone beat Dave0 to a post :-D

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the site!

Dave asking Chris if he ever works - is that something like the pot calling the kettle black?

Sorry for the hijack. I think you'll find the greatest group of people and knowledge here and an equally great willingness to share information (and help spend you $ on bigger and better tools)

zoomzoom

New User
Don
Thanks for the wlecome.The pictures in the gallery show a lot of great work. I have to build a cradle for a future member of the family and I have a lot cypress on hand. Would this be a good safe wood to use? What is a safe finish to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS