New kid on the cutting block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Hi there to all Just a note to introduce myself and say thanks to Cskipper for introducing me to the rest of you all. I have posted some picks of the work I have done and hope you all enjoy . I scroll mostly but just bought a lathe hope to be turning things arouns real soon

Thanks Mark

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I havent counted but me thinks the darksiders are at an advantage around here these days!:rotflm: welcome to the dust bin.

fred

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Mark, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

T

toolferone

Welcome Mark, and don't worry, we won't hold knowing Cathy against you :gar-Bi:gar-Bi!

Nice work. I really like the dragon (long way home)!!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome, Mark. You'll like this bunch!

Shame the Dark Side has already claimed you!

:rotflm:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome, Mark!
Scrollin', turnin', we don't care . . . just join the fun and share a few secrets :icon_thum

Roger

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Mark, checked out your scroll saw work -nice job:icon_thum - hope to see more from you soon

Phillip

5Etek-mike

New User
Michael Lemings
I'm amazed and inspired by your scroll work. :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum
I recently joined NCWW myself, and the ideas and craftsmanship shared by the friendly members here are truly remarkable!
It may sound weird, but looking at your work causes me to imagine multiple, spaced, "layers" of different scenes, supplementing the same overall theme to give a 3D effect to some of your creations. I must get back to more stripping and sanding..:cry_smile :cry_smile
Welcome Aboard! :eek:ccasion1

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome Mark! Glad you joined us. In case you haven't guessed from the other threads, turning is considered to be the dark side - just a veiled reference to the 'dark force' in Star Wars. We have lots of turners on the site and it seems they are increasing by the day.

Your scroll work is beautiful.

Michael - the multi-layered "landscapes" are a new trend in scrolling.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Mark! Glad you could join us. :thumbs_up

I look forward to your input and seeing more of your work in the future. You sure have got a handle on the scrolling. Beautiful work there in your Gallery!:wsmile:

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little playpen, Mark! This is a great group always willing to help. Your scroll work is awesome! Looking forward to seeing more...
Enjoy our merry band of sawdust makers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS