New addition to the ptt49er family

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Well I hope I'm not stealing his thunder but Phillip (ptt49er) and his wife had Joel this morning. He was 7 lbs. 5oz. and 20.5" long.

He is going to try sending me pics from his Dad's Blackberry at some point today. If that doesn't happen then it will probably be the weekend before he can post any pics.

Congratulations Phillip and Erin!!!!!

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Ain't he just beautiful!

I must say that this is the most AMAZING thing to ever happen! It's truely a miracle!! Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and prayers!!
DSC004031.JPG

DSC004041.JPG

DSC00405.JPG

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's one handsome boy you got there. Congratulations, the real fun starts now. Watching a kid grow up is the most awesome experience you can have.
Nap-time = shop-time :icon_thum
Dave:)

T

toolferone

Wonderful news!!! I have lots of friends pregnant/new babies. I wonder what's in the water. I am so excited about our pending birth (4 weeks). I know how you are feeling right now. Welcome to the club!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Unfortunately the [strike]basment[/strike] shop is directly under his room, so hopefully he'll be a sound sleeper!

Thanks again all for your warm wishes!!

They don't call it "sleeping like a baby" for nothing. Get a baby monitor, and if the noise from your [STRIKE]basement[/STRIKE] shop doesn't register on the monitor you're good to go. My wife is alway telling me that my planer is too loud, but when I show her that it doesn't even light up the baby monitor (the AC coming on will register) she'll leave me alone :lol::lol:

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Congratulations Phillip and Erin! Enjoy the fun of raising your beautiful boy.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome Joel!!!!!! Congrats Phillip and Erin!!!!!! I'm so excited for your newly expanded family! I say get him used to noise. My parents put us in the middle of things - he'll sleep (eventually) and you won't always have to tiptoe around to try to not wake him. Makes dorm life much easier to deal with when he gets older.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
One very handsome dude!!!!

Congrats to you - Phillip and Erin!!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Wayne

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Just an update, Erin and Joel were released yesterday from the hospital. Everyone is doing GREAT! It's truely one of God's blessings to hold this little one.

So last night I decided it was time to teach Joel what woodworking is. So we watched Norm, David, and all the other WWing shows on HGTV. I told him that brads aren't supposed to be use that much, starting the training early ;-) Oh and you can see Duchess watching over Joel as well. She has been totally intrigued with the little one, she whines at me when he's crying because I am changing his diaper. Anyways, enough gloating and rambling on my part. Thanks again everyone!

DSC00414.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors