NCWW Decal sales information

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
click on link to see image. The red back ground is for contrast purposes only. The decal is white.

decal.JPG2.jpg

Decals sold individually will cost $2.00 ea. This includes mailing.
Decals sent to regional distributors ordering 10 or more will cost $1.25 ea.
I accept Pay Pal and other forms of payment can be arranged.
The actual size of these decals are 1 1/2 X 7 inches and printed on UV protected white vinyl.

Send your Name and total number of decals to:
b4man@ncwoodworker.net
Please direct your questions through the same address.

Thanks,
b4man

Last edited by a moderator:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Barbara, that decal looks great. I am ready to step up to the plate to be the distributor for the Cumberland, Hoke, Moore and Harnett county area if need be.

Attn Cumberland, Hoke, Moore and Harnett county members.
If you are interested in having me order these decals in bulk for our area send me a PM with the number of decals you want and I will place the order and make the initial payment to Barbara.

A search of the membership lists shows the following numbers for these four counties:

Cumberland: 15 (9 active/semi active)
Hoke: 3 (2 active/semi active)
Moore: 11 (3-4 active/semi active)
Harnett: 6 (3 active/semi active)

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
I saw someone was having a problem looking at this image. I had the same proble, so I'll just attach it here! The description in the photo album said the red background is for display contrast only

decal.JPG2.jpg

clowman

Clay Lowman
Np.. it's really a snap. Just open up a picture in the photo gallery. Scroll to the bottom, and you'll see 3 text boxes. Copy the whole text box that is labeled "BB Image Code" and paste it anywhere in a post, and when you submit it, the picture will appear where that long text was in your thread. Monty has the best How To on pictures we have.

T

toolferone

I am happy to let Woodcraft be a Wake county distribution point. Lets get a rough idea how many we need for this area and I can order them with Barbara.

T

toolferone

14 for Raleigh so far. I am just inserting this so I can add them up easier later. I cantz count goodly!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Please send your request and correspondence to my email address set up specifically for ordering purposes. The pay pal info will be sent from there as well as other payment options.
b4man@ncwoodworker.net
If you are taking advantage of the bulk ordering and plan to pick up from one of our very generous members who volunteered to distribute, please send me your request with the name of your contact so they won't have to keep up with the count! This will better insure that you will receive your decals.

Thanks everybody:)

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
I'll go ahead and speak for 25 for the WNCWA. Let me know the details and I'll send you some $. I'll be in Raleigh next weekend if the timing will work. It would be good to have these for our next WNCWA meeting August 12.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
b4man said:
Please send your request and correspondence to my email address set up specifically for ordering purposes. The pay pal info will be sent from there as well as other payment options.
b4man@ncwoodworker.net
If you are taking advantage of the bulk ordering and plan to pick up from one of our very generous members who volunteered to distribute, please send me your request with the name of your contact so they won't have to keep up with the count! This will better insure that you will receive your decals.

Thanks everybody:)

Barbara, if you receive any email requests for folks requesting to use me as their distribution point please let me know so I can keep up with the numbers also. I have received one PM so far and between the two of us we are in for 8 decals (D L - 5 ea, Kota62 - 3 ea). I was going to give it about a week to consolidate the numbers and then send you an email with the total numbers I had collected. When I send that email I will include the names and numbers to make sure we both have the same info. If this is going to toss a wrench into your plan and confuse things please let me know and I will back off with my efforts of collecting the numbers for this area. I will still gladly serve as the distribution point for this area regardless.

D L

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
toolferone said:
I am happy to let Woodcraft be a Wake county distribution point. Lets get a rough idea how many we need for this area and I can order them with Barbara.

Tom,

I'd like to get 3 of them. I can stop at the store to pick them up.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS