My days are numbered ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
My days are numbered ... here in North Carolina. :cry_smile It's a mixture of happy and sad emotions as I move my family back to Florida to get the kiddos closer to grandparents, family and friends.

I've finally found a good job in Florida about 10 minutes from where we plan on living ... so back to work I go in a few weeks. I've got about two weeks around here to get things settled up, then back to the grind.

I miss not having my shop setup (its in storage), and even moreso I'll miss the regular interactions with my fellow NCWW friends. Hopefully this part of my life can pass quickly, and I can get some form of a shop set back up and make sawdust again!:thumbs_up

You'll still hear from me online ... but I don't think I'll be making many more shop crawls or picnics ... :cry_smile

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
:cry_smile:cry_smile:cry_smile:cry_smile:cry_smile:cry_smile:cry_smile:cry_smile

Best of luck bud!

I hope your house up here sells quickly!

cskipper

Cathy
I hope your move goes well, being near family is important. . You will find a way to restablish your shop. Keep in touch with the group. It won't be the same as in person, but at least it's a connection. Take care.

M

McRabbet

Jeremy, we wish nothing but the best in your new endeavors and environs, but we'd also love you to hang on long enough to make the Picnic in two weels so we could all give you a proper sendoff!

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Wishing ya the best in the move. Glad to hear you got a job. I have a feeling that you'll have the shop up soon. Ww'ing is in your blood.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Gonna miss you, Big Guy. I remember our first meeting up at Kyle's after the show in Hickory. The very best to you and your family. :wsmile:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Okay, sarcasm on:
Glad we're gettin' rid of one o' the biggest enablers in these parts! That's why I helped ya pack! :gar-La;
Sarcasm off, now. :icon_thum
Here's wishing you well in you new home. As for the shop stuff, I'm sure those 2 kids will keep you plenty busy in years to come. Before you know it, your daughter will be going to the prom. Enjoy them while you can. If you fill your nest with memories it will never be empty. From one who knows.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
We will miss you personally, please stay in touch onthe website. Good luck to you.

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
aint nothin like having a job if you want more woodworking tools. Hope you settle in quickly. Moving near family will help that. If you want to work wood, you will find a way.
Best of luck and may God bless
Jamees

Glennbear

Glenn
Sorry to see you go but I wish you the best of luck as you undertake this new life chapter. :wsmile:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Jeremy,

From somebody else who is in the middle of some life changes, I wish you the very best my friend. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up It's great to know that you've found a job already. I'm sure things will fall into place after that. Leaving NC may be hard, but being around your family will make everything feel like home, and that's what's most important. We'll still be here, so stay in touch. All the best to you and your family.

Trent and Christy

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wishing you and the Family all of the very best, Jeremy!!!:icon_cheers

For both the new job and the new digs.

Stay in touch with us and be sure to post some pics of your new shop! (You know the drill 'round here!!!:gar-La;

All of the Very Best!!!

Wayne

gator

George
Corporate Member
Jeremy

You will be missed. Don't know if you have ever been on WoodNet forum but there seems to be a goodly number of their members in Florida and they seem to get together once in a while. You might check them out.

George

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Jeremy it has been a pleasure knowing you and talking to you at the various NCWW events. You're a class act. We'll miss you here in NC, but hope to chat with you on the forum. Best of luck to you and your family on the move and in your new job.:icon_thum

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Jeremy,
I hope all goes well in your move to Florida.Being near family is priceless,especially for the kids.Grandparents are important as we all know.I'm sure you will get back into the shop in no time once you get settled in.Good luck in your new job and make sure you keep everybody up to date on your progress.Hope to see you at the picnic.
Greg

nelsone

New User
Ed
Jeremy, I really hate seeing you go. I know the reason, but I'm really going to miss having you (and your tools :rolf:) around. I wish you, Heather and the kids all the best. Think you'd have an afternoon to try getting a lunch bunch together? I'm out of town the 17th and 18th, but any other time would work. I'd like to see you before you are gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS