More WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
I am getting in the short row's now got it between centers.

Might be able to get the faceplate s off tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

between_centers.jpg

A detail picture.

between_centers2.jpg

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_upGorgeous!

--
and a translation for the non-native North Carolinians here::eek:

"in the short rows" = almost done. A woman said this to me about 10 yrs ago, and I had no idea what she was talking about. So, she explained: farmers begin their tilling with long, even
rows, but usually wind up with a bunch of short rows in the back due to the shape of the land. When you're picking tobacco, a hard day's work is almost done when you're finally in the short rows. Great phrase. Even though I've lived here since 1978, every once in a while I need someone to help me out. ;)

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
so darth earl - how many hours, days, weeks and months do you have in that piece? It belongs in a museum.

images

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Earl, Looking better all the time:icon_thum Now the pucker factor keeps getting higher:rotflm:

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
Earl is not a native either. He is a West Coaster. But, living in Pikeville has greatly improved his proper vocabulary. He now understands and speaks SOUTHERN ENGLISH.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'm speechless!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
Earl is not a native either. He is a West Coaster. But, living in Pikeville has greatly improved his proper vocabulary. He now understands and speaks SOUTHERN ENGLISH.
Really! Wow. Good on you, then, Earl. I have to admit, I keep a poor excuse for a drawl handy whenever I leave the 30-mile radius around Raleigh... but I spect I ain't foolin nobody.:wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS