Laguna 16" on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I don't do the "this is for you", I do the I got depressed and went shopping. It has worked for awhile, but is starting to wear out.

charlie s

New User
Charles
It's mine, it's mine!!!! Thanks for posting the ad, Jeremy, even though you did cause me to fall off the 12 step program I've been on for compulsive tool purchasing. I guess that makes you an enabler since you whetted my appetite with that big Laguna of yours and then pushed me off the wagon. Now I've got to sell my old Delta bandsaw and re-situate my shop. The saw is in really good shape and I'm happy to have it.

Charlie S

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
It's mine, it's mine!!!! Thanks for posting the ad, Jeremy, even though you did cause me to fall off the 12 step program I've been on for compulsive tool purchasing. I guess that makes you an enabler since you whetted my appetite with that big Laguna of yours and then pushed me off the wagon. Now I've got to sell my old Delta bandsaw and re-situate my shop. The saw is in really good shape and I'm happy to have it.

Charlie S

Congratulations Charlie, selling the Delta should not be a problem on this site.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Congrats, but no pictures, no suckage. You know the rules....;-)

Does it have the Laguna guides or bearing guides?

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Congrats on the bandsaw! That will make a nice addition to any shop. Keeps reminding me that I gotta keep fueling my tool fund. That was a great buy! Enjoy and post pics!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Congrats and glad I could enable! Trust me, if someone didn't buy it I was going to have "just because". That is a great bandsaw and will last you a lifetime, I'm certain. Looking forward to some pics!

TracyP

Tracy
A Delta huh? What size?

LOL...It would be after the first of the year before I could even start talking my wife into it...BUT :rotflm:

Hey Phillip, I have met your wife and she will let you get it, I am sure of it.:rotflm: But it probably won't fit in the trunk too well. I remember someone trying to talk me into a sander:new_blowi:eusa_booh

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Hey Phillip, I have met your wife and she will let you get it, I am sure of it.:rotflm: But it probably won't fit in the trunk too well. I remember someone trying to talk me into a sander:new_blowi:eusa_booh

Would ya believe I got the jointer, all three milk boxes of magazines and most of our luggage in the trunk for the ride to Sanford and then back to Charlotte? :rotflm:

If it's still available after we move, I'll do my best to talk her into it. But no new tools between now and the end of the year, I don't want to have to move them twice in a few months!!

TracyP

Tracy
Would ya believe I got the jointer, all three milk boxes of magazines and most of our luggage in the trunk for the ride to Sanford and then back to Charlotte? :rotflm:

If it's still available after we move, I'll do my best to talk her into it. But no new tools between now and the end of the year, I don't want to have to move them twice in a few months!!

I watched you pack most of it in the trunk and now that I think about it, you just might get a band saw in there:rolf:.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
A Delta huh? What size?

LOL...It would be after the first of the year before I could even start talking my wife into it...BUT :rotflm:

Ha that's funny the same thought went through my head. I am in the same boat I really don't need to be buying tools but I am just so addicted right now. Oh well.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Oh guys will never learn ... apologize later, buy today! The value of the dollar is just getting weaker, take advantage of its strengths today!

Just here to help!

TracyP

Tracy
Oh guys will never learn ... apologize later, buy today! The value of the dollar is just getting weaker, take advantage of its strengths today!

Just here to help!

Jeremy, I like the way you help:rotflm::rotflm:

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member

Just here to help!

Okay well you will be my fall guy. Jeremy said to do it honey. He is very wise. :gar-La;

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Okay well you will be my fall guy. Jeremy said to do it honey. He is very wise. :gar-La;

Just make sure you haven't mentioned to your wife the quality of tools Jeremy has. Because then you'll get "Well didn't Jeremy say he would help you with that?" DAMHIKT!!:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS