Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwat

New User
Bill
Very nice of Kreg! Many thanks from all I'm sure. Perhaps the influence of NCWW should be communicated to other mfgs?:eusa_thin

Ditto on the raffle - good idea Gary!

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Many thanks to Tom H. and Kreg Tools as well as Steve C.

I think the raffle with a set number of tickets is the way to go.

Dan C.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Another vote for a raffle with min amount of tickets required

Thanx Tom and Kreg Tool and everyone else involved :icon_thum :eusa_clap

Do we rock or what ? :gar-La;

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Just a suggestion, but maybe better off doing a raffle. Set it up to be drawn after a set amount of tickets are sold....be able to get more that the street value of the tools that way. I know I for one am more likely to spend say $25.00 for 3/4 entries than I am able to afford $500.00+ for tools. Times that by how ever many active users say 67 = $1675.00. Just my .02 worth.

I second that notion!

I would by at least several tix dep on how much!

Kregg Tool , Thank you !

Matt

Last edited:

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Welcome Kreg Tool Company to NC woodworkers.
What an introduction?? Cant ask for anything better than that.
I am a long time user of the Kreg jig and tools. Infact I have one of the first types, I believe, all aluminum construction.
Love it for sure. Wish the clamping system had been changed to the front before I bought 2 of the older versions.

I will also raise my hand for the raffle idea.

lottathought

New User
Michael
I already own Kreg but I tend to support those companies that support groups I participate in..Therefore I will be buying more Kreg.

And yes..a raffle sounds good.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Yes, thanks to Kreg Tool!!! Holy cow!! I have their Kreg jig master system. It is sweet!!

Whatever's decided for the tools......I'm in!

Tom Swortzel

NC_Horn

Duane
Corporate Member
That's great - Thanks Kreg - have been looking at your products - now will put your company at the top of the want list!

Duane

cliff56

cliff
Corporate Member
kreg stuff is geat , well made, accurate love my k3 kit would gladly buy 2 or 3 raffle tickets if it goes that way. And a big thanks to kreg and the ones who hepled this along.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Not to put a damper on it, but would a raffle be legal?? I am in favor of it but have no idea of the legal ramifications in this state. If not, than a minimum bid would be in order for an auction.

Go

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Firstly,I want to Thank Tom H. and Kreg Tool for the effort and the support of the site.Secondly,I think a raffle is an excellent idea.That would surely be the way to get the most participation and in the end ,the most moolah for the site.If we can get 90 plus people to log on at certain times to set records,we surely can sell 100 3 pak's of tickets at $25 each to benefit the site.Use Paypal and then no matter where you are you could buy as many as you wanted. just my .03
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS