Klingspor Discounts - Changes in process

Status
Not open for further replies.

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Ok with me too, I think they have my address on file to. Need to remeber to keep my card with me.

dick

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Go for it Steve:eusa_dancI don't have a problem with providing my address. They already have it. I would still like to have the discount. :eusa_danc:new_smili

bluewing92

New User
Norm
I sent in my first order via web site yesterday and the discount was applied at checkout with no problem. Received notice this morning that my order has been shipped.
I registered last week as instructed by Rob and received a confirmation from Coleman the next day.
I supplied all the data that you listed and all went well.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ok, another wrinkle. They suggest but do not require that membership list also include the email address. This way you;ll receive notifications of Club Specials.

JRD

New User
Jim
Street Address is no problem, Anyone can find a street address with just a few minutes of Googling.

As for email address, I suggest everyone have a back up address. I have one for "private" communications, known only to close friends, and another that I use for everything else. Guess what one collects almost all of my "junk" e-mail.

Jim

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
There will be a second email address field in your profile which will be just for the Discounts, but won't be mandatory.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I'm in too, they already have my information too. I have no problem with providing information like this, it's in the phone book for me too. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS