Just met a couple of you yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmyDad

New User
Bret
Howdy All, I just went to Roy Underhill's class on joining yesterday and met a couple guys that bosted about the site. Figured i'd try it out. I'm new to woodworking, so i'm hopping that i'll learn some good tips and tricks from you guys. I've got a shop full of power tools (used and passed down) but i'd really like to learn some of the hand tool techniques that really make a woodwoorker stand out. Well, i look forward to the future and God bless to all.

Bret

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Bret!!!:icon_thum

Glad to see you join and am glad you had the chance to play in Roy's shop.

Someday I too will lay down some cash (I hope) and go see in person.

Post often and stay safe around all of those power tools and sharp chisels and planes.

Wayne

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site. There are a great bunch of people on the board and a great wealth of knowledge. We can't wait to see you projects and love lots of pictures.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Welcome to NCWW! Roy's is a lot of fun, I had the opportunity to take a class last year! Look forward to seeing your input and feel free to ask questions!

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Welcome Welcome,

And Being able to be in Roy Underhill's Class that must have been a treat~!

Looking forward to seeing your projects and post.

Matthew

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Bret. I am glad you decided to check us out. It was nice meeting you. Glad you decided to joined up.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Bret. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap That class sounds like a great time and I'm glad that you could join us here. :icon_thum

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Bret. Quite a few of us own planes (not the flying kind), chisels, handsaws, and drill braces.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Hey there Brett, welcome to the forums.
I too live in Fayetteville, well rather Eastover to be exact. Looking forward to your input. Maybe we can get together and share ideas.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the website, Bret. You'll enjoy the forums and the folks here!

mikeacg

New User
Mike
Welcome aboard, Bret! I can't wait to hear about everyone's experiences with Roy. I am so envious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS