it seems i have a shop dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
looks like she will be grampa's helper in a couple years!:rolf: this has got to be a gloat!!!

fred p

Attachments

• IMG_5464.JPG
    IMG_5464.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_5475.JPG
    IMG_5475.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5477.JPG
    IMG_5477.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5478.JPG
    IMG_5478.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_5480.JPG
    IMG_5480.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 133

DaveO

New User
DaveO
My daughter loves the chips out of my jointer...that's why I never clean them up. She likes to identify the wood by the colors :icon_thum
Beautiful granddaugther!!!!

From the title of your thread I thought you were gonna talk about Dozer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
My daughter loves the chips out of my jointer...that's why I never clean them up. She likes to identify the wood by the colors :icon_thum
Beautiful granddaugther!!!!

From the title of your thread I thought you were gonna talk about Dozer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)
the shop was fairly cleen but grampa had a box o shavings in the corner sooo....I DUMPED EM!!!!!:rolf: gramma had a fit! she knew if she dumped em out i might strangle her.;-) smart woman!8-O dozer was there in his usual supervisional capacity.:slap: we was buildin a clock. pics when its done. i got it wraped is that special paper!:icon_thum wonder how it will turn out......

fred

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Certainly one adorable young lady! (I too may have one of my own! (Some Day!) You certainly must be one proud grand-papa!!!

Congrats on a picture that you must always cherish!

Wonderful GLOAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... and certainly deserving!

Thanks for sharing the future NC Woodworker!!!

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS