Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I am working on this maple D whistle:

mapledwhistle.JPG

or at least i think it's maple... :rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm:

Plays a scale but I need to sand it down and start fine tuning and then finishing.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I have the vanity project to start on, but that has no time limit for completion. Right now, money is starting to get tight and I'm getting into panic/get a job mode. :tinysmile_cry_t:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Hang in there, Mike. First you get the chills, then the sweats, then the shakes.......Oh wait, that's another kind of withdrawal. Sorry! :rotflm::rotflm:

I'm working on a very basic 7 drawer dresser for my grand daughter. It's just a plywood box w/ frames/dividers, poplar face frame, and overlay drawers. This is a quick-and-dirty project because she needs something soon. Not what I'd call quality furniture. Probably not even worth a pic.

Bill

eyekode

New User
Salem
I have 2 small dovetailed cherry boxes I have been working on. Maybe I will finish one this week? If so of course pictures will be provided :).

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
I don't even want to hear about it ... not only is my entire shop in storage ... I don't have any time even if I could!

Rob

New User
Rob
I'm working on a folding display shelf, but no pictures yet. On another note, I used my mortise tool for the first time tonight.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
What else?..... another harpsichord. This one is the big brother of the little harpsichord we built for the Harpsichord Project. About another 6 weeks to go.

single2010.JPG

Ernie

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I just finished two corn hole boards today, I'm working on assembling a single and a double rocker. Pics maybe tomorrow.

Getting ready to start some Adirondacks for us out of Michigan white cedar.
:wsmile:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Hi Mike, Yeah did a lot of wood working last week... It involved tearing down and burning a 16' high by 16 foot wide by 40 foot long skate boarding half pipe I built several years ago for my son's. Boy was I glad to get that get out of the back yard... Now I'm just waiting for the grass seed to grow... so I can mow it :( Although I afraid this toad choker rain storm we just had, may have washed most of the seed into the creek. I may have to rake it all out again and sow new seed, time will tell :icon_scra

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Well, I found out I got the bid on the house, now to get the financing in order.

Then there will be lots of before and after! :rotflm:

But, the shop will have to wait. I'll be using a small garage in the basement until my farm sells. :eusa_danc

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Well, I found out I got the bid on the house, now to get the financing in order.

But, the shop will have to wait. I'll be using a small garage in the basement until my farm sells. :eusa_danc

Congratulations, Mike!:icon_thum What county will you be in? :icon_scra

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
What, you want to see me edge banding plywood? I can make a video of the dust swirling inside the bag of my DC, that would be far more entertaining :)

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I got a little in this weekend and I posted pics.. granted it wasn't anything fancy but my daughter liked it!

Congrats on the new place!!! Can't wait to hear what you decide about the shop. I'm going through a re-fi myself so waiting on the financing too...

Trav

cskipper

Cathy
I have a small sign I've been working on, but knew the pattern had a significant weak spot, but LOML was pushing me to get it cut. Sure enough, all three pieces broke at the same spot. I might need one of the pattern makers to reformat the words for me to have fewer weak spots. I'll glue these, but won't have a lot of confidence in them.

Cato

New User
Bob
Working on a mantel for my daughter, and have never built one before, so once I get a little assembly done I should be post a couple of pics.

I always seem to suffer a little fear of screwing up royally when tackling something I have never built, okay that goes for just about everything since most things are new to me.:embarrassed:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member

Congratulations Mike!!! :eusa_danc Have you decided how you're going to build the shop over the pool, or will that decision just have to wait? I look forward to the progress pics.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS