how do you qualify for discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hi Charlie,

I don't have all the details due to some very recent changes, but let me lay out the general principles on the discount program.

To qualify for the discount, you need three things
(1) Meet the visitation requirements
(2) Provide your name & address info in your profile
(3) Agree to share your name & address info with Klingspor. This is an option in your user profile.

That brings us back to the first item. Under the old rules, you had to be (a) a member for at least 30 days (b) have at least 5 posts, and (c) you must have averaged at least one visit per week for the last 60 days. The actual time goes from 30 to 60 days for new members. Only one visit per day is counted towards that average. A day starts at midnight Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) or 7:00 PM EST or 8:00 PM EDT.

As I mentioned, the visitation policy is changing. As indicated, it will become easier to be eligible for the discount. More information will be posted in the Staff Announcement forum, hopefully within the next few days. In the mean time, please check and make sure your information is filled out correctly.

Once all the details are sorted out, the link to the page Canuck (Wayne) posted in the previous reply will be updated as well.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Doesn't work for me either. Tells me to see an administrator. So: Where's your office?:rolf:

Go

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
That link does not appear to work...

Doesn't work for me either.

The post has been temporarily deleted until it's updated with the new Discount rules, under the motto: It's better to say nothing than to say something that's incorrect.

If you're a moderator, you can still see the thread, which is why Wayne and Nick don't have any problems with it. Please bear with us while we update everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS