Group Buy: Niles #301 Bottle Stoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Please put me down (should I end the sentence here? :rotflm:)...
for 10 stoppers. I'm way out eastand a hermit, so I'll send additional for Priority Mailing to me. Thanks for getting this going, Manfre.

manfre

New User
Manfre
Just so people don't interpret a pattern, the minimum number of stoppers to get yourself on the list is one.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Please put me down for 10. I work in RTP, so I can meet up whenever you like.

Thanks for taking this on! :icon_thum

Bob

manfre

New User
Manfre
Bumping for the weekend crowd. If you want to get made in the USA bottle stoppers at a good price, you have the rest of the weekend to join in the group buy.

manfre

New User
Manfre
PM sent to everyone currently in on the purchase list. Anyone not on the list that would like to join in has until about 11am, any later than that and you risk missing this group buy.

manfre

New User
Manfre
How much will it cost me to get 10 stoppers and mandrel and drill bit
The regular price from Ruth Niles would be $91.85 shipped. The group buy price was $79.25, but unfortunately you missed the order. I'll do another one when I run low, but that will most likely not happen for many months.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
How much will it cost me to get 10 stoppers and mandrel and drill bit

The regular price from Ruth Niles would be $91.85 shipped. The group buy price was $79.25, but unfortunately you missed the order. I'll do another one when I run low, but that will most likely not happen for many months.

Puddin - That's exactly what I ordered. I won't actually need them for likely "many months" and mainly jumped on this group buy to push the order to the goal of 100 units figuring I'd have them when I needed them. If you still want in you can take mine and I'll get on the next order.

Travis

manfre

New User
Manfre
5cii4d.jpg

The bottle stoppers have arrived!

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
I can stop by around 9:00am tomorrow.
Thanks again for placing the order and coordinating all of this.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Joe & Mike,

Joe if you want Mike lives close to me, I could bring these out to you. Wouldn't mind an excuse to make it out your way again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS