Great Customer Service at Lee Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I built a large Display and TV Cabinet with pocket doors for a client 18 months ago and used pocket door hardware from Lee Valley Tools.
My wife and I were invited to their home for dinner last evening and the client reported to me that one of the pocket doors was malfunctioning. I looked at it and discovered that a small roller had broken. I emailed Lee Valley Service this morning and they are sending me a replacement part immediately, no charge. I thought I might need to buy a new pair of slides!

That's great service!

Rob

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Rob,

You running down the issue and getting the client a fix, in my opinion is excellent Customer Service too!!!!:eusa_danc (Especially after 18 months!!!!)

Thanks for the Lee Valley report. And..... Don't forget that you're the Man when it comes to great service!

Wayne

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
It's them durn friendly Canadians, again!

Kudo's to you for even looking it up! We offer a lifetime warranty on what we build, too, so we don't short things on the hardware, either. Glad to here that LV backed up their stuff, we were looking at more than a few pieces from them for the current kitchen project.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Good on ya Rob and Lee Valley :icon_thum

How was the dinner? I want to tag along when you visit the client with the humongus wine rack :eek:ccasion1

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS