Free gift from Hartville tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyrod444

New User
Jack
I ordered the a Oneway coring base and the large knife set from Hartville tool on Monday. Their price was the best I could find plus they offered free shipping even on something this heavy. When I placed the order they said that they where giving away a free gift with purchases over a certain amount. I told them to make it turning related. This large 1 1/2" x 3/8" scrapper showed up with my order yesterday. It is made by Record and says Sheffield England on the side. I doubt that I will leave it as is, not sure if I will make a round nose scraper or a monster skew out of it. Either one will take a lot of time at the sander and grinder. I thought it to be a very nice free gift.
Jack
100_1328.JPG.jpg

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
That is very impressive! I have found Hartville to be a very good company to deal with. Nice to see they are continuing the tradition.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Yup, Hartville is good folks. I've been to their brick and morter store in, of all places, Hartville, OH. I get all my casters there and got my Worksharp there too. I believe they still offer a discount (15%?) through one of the other forums (SMC?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS