For Sale: Clear 4/4 and 5/4 Banak and 5/4 Mahogany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Anyone from the Triad area that wants to carpool to this event, PM me and let's see if we can work something out.

Steve

PeterK

New User
Pete
Just a brief update about prices:

White Oak--$2.25 pbf
Heart Pine--$2.50 pbf
Sycamore--$2 per board
Soft Wormy Maple--$2.25 pbf
Banak--$1.00 pbf
Ash--$2.00 pbf
Buckeye
Hickory--$2.50 pbf
Tiger/Flame Maple-- $4.00 pbf

Ken, about the sizes and quantity of the Tiger/Flame Maple, I'm not sure right now, but I'll be going over there this evening and I'll be able to get that information then; I'll post it tonight.

Thanks,
Peter

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
I wish something like this would happen on the So. West Coast!!

You guys get all the FUN stuff... :gar-La;

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Good idea... Anyone wandering through Alta Loma, Calif. to drop by & give me a ride? :rotflm:

Would really appreciate it... Would share the gas & expenses... :rotflm:

Thank you very much!

PeterK

New User
Pete
Joe! You're cracking me up.

Tomorrow is the day everyone, bring your friends and a truck; look forward to seeing you all out there!

Pete

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
:rotflm:

Well, I tried... I can dream can't I?

:rotflm:

Sure wish I could make it though... :BangHead:

Y'all have a GREAT time getting such GREAT DEALS !! :)

PeterK

New User
Pete
Hey I just want to thank everyone for coming out and making it such an enjoyable and successful day for us. For those who couldn't make it, we're planning on having another Open House day, probably within the next two weeks. I'll soon be posting some info on the hand and power tools he has for sale (although I won't be able to do that under the "Wood" forum, probably the classifieds). We'll be making a few price updates for the lumber (reductions) as well as advertising a collection of +/- 20 interior, exterior doors and windows that he has for sale.

If anyone wants to come over sooner and poke around, give me a call or send a private message. In any case, I hope that folks will be able to come to our next sale, expect the finalized date soon, and thanks again!

Peter (919) 619-8217

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Hey I just want to thank everyone for coming out and making it such an enjoyable and successful day for us. For those who couldn't make it, we're planning on having another Open House day, probably within the next two weeks. I'll soon be posting some info on the hand and power tools he has for sale (although I won't be able to do that under the "Wood" forum, probably the classifieds). We'll be making a few price updates for the lumber (reductions) as well as advertising a collection of +/- 20 interior, exterior doors and windows that he has for sale.

If anyone wants to come over sooner and poke around, give me a call or send a private message. In any case, I hope that folks will be able to come to our next sale, expect the finalized date soon, and thanks again!

Peter (919) 619-8217

Wish I could have made it.:gar-Cr

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Peter, when I saw your Area Code of 919, I thought...
How can we so close and yet SO FAR!

My Area Code is 909...

Glad you're solving your problem... sure wish I could participate... just can't get a tag-a-long ride! :rotflm:

PeterK

New User
Pete
Hey folks. Newest offer on the table from Howard is this:

$1.40 pbf for Heart Pine, White Oak, Soft Wormy Maple Sycamore, Ash, Hickory

1,000 BF MINIMUM

Can be a mixed load

Owner is retiring and leaving the country, must sell

Call (919) 599-1065

Feel free to PM me with more questions

-Peter

Status