I got that notice as well. I did not cancel my order. If they do finally get them, good, if not, nothing lost.OK, I just received an Amazon email saying if I still wanted the clamps I'd have to let them know. No estimated delivery date. This is exactly how it went the last time they had Jet clamps on sale when I waited 6 months and still didn't get them.
Not this time. I've canceled the order. Every week they don't have them and I'm waiting just ticks me off more, so I'd rather not continue to deal with the frustration.
For those of you who choose to wait I wish you luck.
So, yeah. Same here. Just got a notice that the order will be cancelled in a couple weeks if the seller doesn't ship the clamps. I'm not holding my breathStarting to get that pessimistic feeling again about Amazon and these clamps. No sign of them shipping. If you look at the Amazon listing for these clamps it shows Currently Unavailable and they don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This is exactly the way it went last time I ordered Jet clamps on sale at Amazon. They never came up with the clamps that time. Not looking good for this time either.
Anyone else that ordered this time seen any shipped?