Dont know how long this will last. Jet 12" parallel clamps.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
20191023_144853.jpg

nn4jw

New User
Jim
OK, I just received an Amazon email saying if I still wanted the clamps I'd have to let them know. No estimated delivery date. This is exactly how it went the last time they had Jet clamps on sale when I waited 6 months and still didn't get them.

Not this time. I've canceled the order. Every week they don't have them and I'm waiting just ticks me off more, so I'd rather not continue to deal with the frustration.

For those of you who choose to wait I wish you luck.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
OK, I just received an Amazon email saying if I still wanted the clamps I'd have to let them know. No estimated delivery date. This is exactly how it went the last time they had Jet clamps on sale when I waited 6 months and still didn't get them.

Not this time. I've canceled the order. Every week they don't have them and I'm waiting just ticks me off more, so I'd rather not continue to deal with the frustration.

For those of you who choose to wait I wish you luck.

I got that notice as well. I did not cancel my order. If they do finally get them, good, if not, nothing lost.
It is kind of frustrating that Amazon has the single 12" clamps in stock. Why not just ship two of those to fill each order?

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Facebook has that BEAT, A KUBOTA TRACTOR WITH BUCKET
AND BACKHOE ATTACHMENT REDUCED FROM 13,OOO TO 289.00 o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O :eek::eek::eek::eek: brand new

DTBoss

New User
Dan
Starting to get that pessimistic feeling again about Amazon and these clamps. No sign of them shipping. If you look at the Amazon listing for these clamps it shows Currently Unavailable and they don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This is exactly the way it went last time I ordered Jet clamps on sale at Amazon. They never came up with the clamps that time. Not looking good for this time either.

Anyone else that ordered this time seen any shipped?
So, yeah. Same here. Just got a notice that the order will be cancelled in a couple weeks if the seller doesn't ship the clamps. I'm not holding my breath

Rick M

New User
Rick
Jet does this every year. They oversell their clamps and this carries on for months and months with people getting angry until they get more in stock.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
My order got canceled. Annoying, but can't lose what you didn't have.

I have too many clamps anyway.

(lie mode off)

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Jet does this every year. They oversell their clamps and this carries on for months and months with people getting angry until they get more in stock.

Or, they don't get more in stock. My order was also canceled.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS