Does anyone else want to get in on the Birch Plywood deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
We had a good group make the trip to Northern Tool this morning for some birch plywood sheetlets (I really like that word, Bas). Unfortunately I was not able to bring enough for everyone that wanted showed up.

I wanted to see if there is any interest in doing another local run. I am a little concerned that I will not be able to bring enough to the picnic for everyone that has asked to pick up there.

Let me know if anyone is interested in doing this again before the picnic. If we can find a convenient place for everyone to meet, I will bring whatever I can fit in the truck.

Thanks again, guys.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Re: Once more unto the breach err, Birch

I bet you could find a few Picniceers who could help shuttle sheetletes.

Jim

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Re: Once more unto the breach err, Birch

Guess I should change the title. Too cryptic. No one knows what I'm talking about. Story of my life, really.:gar-Bi

That ought to do it.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Mark,
I could use a couple of sheetlets. :gar-Bi
Stopped by NT on my way back to Holly Springs before the storm, arrived about 11:15 but missed it.

Kevin

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Let me know if anyone is interested in doing this again before the picnic. If we can find a convenient place for everyone to meet, I will bring whatever I can fit in the truck.

Mark - I hope you weathered the storm ok! I'm guessing that tomorrow might be difficult due to the storm damage, but if I'm wrong and roads are clear in your area, I could meet you tomorrow.

I'm interested in maybe 50 sheetlets, but my previous offer still stands - I'll pick up for anyone in the N Raleigh / Durham area who would find it more convenient to pickup from me. I'm north of the airport - I540/Leesville Rd. Anyone who would like me to pickup for them, PM me.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS