David Reyna

Status
Not open for further replies.

21productionz

New User
David
Hello everyone,

I had the pleasure of meeting Splint Eastwood today and he told me about this website. Great guy. So I thought I would sign up and introduce myself. I'm big into networking, and big into forums, so this might be heaven :D.

I enjoy woodworking (well except for sanding), computer designing, and computer everything"ing". I look forward to getting to know you guys/gals.

:gar-La;

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Hey David!

Glad to have you with us! David just turned me onto a sheet of Cabinet grade Ply :eusa_danc

Plywood.JPG

He has his own Cabinet Shop on Glenwood Ave. Has surplus and passed on savings to me (see Found Hot deals Plywood).

Great Guy and a VET!

Thanks Again!

Matt

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hey David, welcome! I like everythinging too, both in the shop and with computers, so you're in good company. Oh, and we like people who provide deals on lumber/ plywood/ tools too :)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site David. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Please post some pictures of your everythinging. :icon_thum

21productionz

New User
David
Thank you guys for the welcome.

I know what it's like having to pay a ridiculous price for stuff. Even as a bulk buyer I still pay ridiculous prices sometimes. But I make it a point to shop shop shop for the best prices, and often end up getting better deals than my suppliers. It's awesome when you call a supplier to ask if they can match a price, and they don't believe you because it's lower than their cost.

But I look forward to getting to know you guys, and passing along the savings.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=687&id=1574677606
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8574&id=1574677606

Bas what do you like to do with computers?

I enjoy everything BlackBerry, I have my first one for about 5 months now it's a Storm. I like to dabble in PHP/MYSQL, and I am a spreadsheet expert. I am also very good with PhotoShop.

I design all my customers cabinetry using Google Sketchup (also a very big fan of everything Google, I use them for email and calendar [both business and personal], maps, photo organization, and pretty much every service they offer.

If anyone is interested any kind of materials/hardware, contact me with what you are looking and I'll work my price magic and hook you up.

I don't know if it's aloud, but I would love to post a list of what I have in stock and the kind of prices I can get you guys on everything else. If not PM or email me 21productionz (overatgmail) com sorry if it's confusing I despise spam email.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Welcome! First, that you for your service to our country.

Sounds like you just made the short list for future site support staff :) I'll keep my eye on ya.

Check out our Classified Ad's policy, then feel free to contact us through a post or Contact Us to work with you on your gracious offer.

Jim

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome David, great to have you join this wonderful group of woodworkers.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, David!:icon_thum:icon_thum

Hope you have fun here and get a chance to post some pictures of your future projects.

Post often, stay safe and by all means enjoy!

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don't know if it's aloud, but I would love to post a list of what I have in stock and the kind of prices I can get you guys on everything else. If not PM or email me 21productionz (overatgmail) com sorry if it's confusing I despise spam email.

David, we have a hot deals forum where you could post a list. For selling a piece of equipment, tools or an occasional super hot deal you could use the classified ad. Note our classified ads are not for commercial use.

21productionz

New User
David
Thank you guys all for the kind words, and welcomes. @ Scott, I respect and appreciate the rules of the site and would in no way try to go against them. Thank you for the heads up. The above facebook links are to my portfolio and family photos, when I have enough posts and time I will post some pictures in the gallery.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome David, Be wary of those who tell you that you can make cabinets on a lathe. :eusa_hand

SteveHall

Steve
Corporate Member
David, it was nice meeting you today, glad you joined us. Thanks again for the deal on the birch plywood and "color-of-money" plastic laminate. :)

Deano

New User
Deano
:gar-Bi
Welcome to the site David, you will find there are a lot of gifted, talented and all so very friendly individuals here just waiting to provide some assistance. I have learned a lot myself just reading the threads. Deano :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS