Cypress Lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Anybody know of a source for cypress (or as the old timer's called it "juniper"?) If anyone is sawing any of this I'd appreciate a quote and dimensions available. Thanx.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Reggie, contact "Ivey" here on the forum. He's a sawmiller based on the coast and has had cypress in the past.

Regards, Scott

J

jeff...

Saw plenty of cypress when I was in Mississippi last year, but not around here. You may want to check with Ivey out by the coast, I think I recall him saying he had some once.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Reggie, check "Wood Suppliers of NC" forum in Region 4. Turn Bull Wood advertises Cypress for sale. Splinter has gotten Cypress from there and was pleased.

Ivey

New User
Ivey
FarmTrac60,
I have cypress in stock, if I don't have what you need I can get it.

Ivey

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
If you ever have any reason to come to the northeastern part of the state there's a company in Gatesville (Gates Co.) called Gates Custom Milling. They cut Cypress and Juniper (Atlantic White Cedar) and don't seem to mind selling small quanties. They are on Hwy 37 just east of town.

saw4you

New User
Jack
FarmTrac60, I have seen the cypress that Ivey has and it is great lumber, I am actually buying some 8x8 beams from him.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
If anybody is headed towards Ivey's place from Raleigh, I have some 8/4 QS Sycamore that Dino Dross would like to take delivery of. Please send an e-mail to either Dino or I if you can take it to him. Thanks. Scott

hutchwood

New User
dennis hutchens
was in catawba hardwoods in hickory wednesday....they have 1 x 8 KD cypress 13/16" finished 3 sides......think the price was around 2.50 bf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS