Curly Sycamore

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I did not get a chance to turn this today :BangHead: :BangHead: but was able to get a few pictures of the curl like Jeff requested. I trued up the blank yesterday and reapplied the wax coat just in case I do not get to work on it for a couple days. Right now it looks like a cheese round :rolf: More to follow when I get to work on it :eusa_danc I still have no idea on what shape it will be :slap:

Attachments

• DSC00586.jpg
    DSC00586.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC00583.jpg
    DSC00583.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC00587.jpg
    DSC00587.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC00582.jpg
    DSC00582.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 171

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's gonna be a beautiful bowl/HF. Doesn't it turn like butter, a big difference from the Am. Elm :lol: :lol:
As soon as I get the dang hutch out of my shop I would like to give my hunk a spin. Did you check the MC of it, by any chance???

Dave:)

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Dave
Buy my MM it is 22% MC. I hope to shot a video file when I start to turn it. I still need to finish one other project first :slap: and deside on what it will look like. I may just wing it :eusa_thin

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Yes it is :eusa_danc Go to my photo gallery and enlarge the photos you really can see the curl

J

jeff...

Nick, you should see curl throughout the entire chunk. I'm so glad there's no pith. Looking forward to watching the noodles fly in the video :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors