Clemmons to Hope Mills Complete!!!!! with PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Hello friends,
I was wondering if anyone is close to Clemmons to help me get a tool from up there? I would gladly help on fuel cost or beer funds. I was finally able to get a tool that I have wanted for a very long time. A sears Router-Crafter in wonderful condition. Thanks everyone and have a blessed day.

Michael

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Re: Need some help from Clemmons to Hope Mills

Mike, if someone can get it to Cary I will be going down your way next Thurs or Friday.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Sawduster will be at my house in the morning. If Nick could bring the routercrafter early 9am, maybe we could get it over near Raleigh?

Just an idea, anybody?

This is Freaky.... I will be going to see Sawduster on Sunday to get my plywood. I am hoping to also see FredP (possible gloat in progress).

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member

I am about 20 mins from Clemmons, so I can pick it up (I guess it will fit in a Nissan Frontier), and meet someone along the way to Raleigh.

I am off work Friday FEB08, so I can pick up the gloat before 1pm, or after 6pm. PM me if you need a contact #.

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member

Michael,
If it can get to Raleigh by Friday evening or early Saturday I'll be heading to St Pauls Saturday morning.
I know it's short notice, but if it makes it to Raleigh today.....
Ron

michaelgarner

New User
Michael

you guys are awesome! Thanks for the help. I will have to see if Nick can get it on one of the many offering hands. Thanks friends.

bitbight

New User
Ray

Michael,

I have one of those and they are great to work with. If you need a manual for it you can download it from here.

Trend

This is not the original manual (I have one) but it is a great facsimile with a lot of info in it.

Ray

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

Sorry I did not see this post earlier if some one can make this happen send me a PM

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

I just talked with Mike Davis and Sawduster is not able to make it this week end but will do it next week end. Mike and I are planing to meet up this week for a hand off. We will need to figure out the next leg of the journey

jerrye

New User
Jerry

Will it fit in the backseat of a Corolla? I'll be in western NC this week for work.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

Sure would it is only about 3'6" long X 10" wide X 10" deep plus 2 standard size tool boxes

jerrye

New User
Jerry

If no one else available to get it to the Triangle let me know by Monday morning early. Gotta pull out @ 9AM. I'll have to return to Triangle B4 Thursday, so probably be returning Wednesday evening. PM phone #'s so we can set this up.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Jerry, if you can pick up that router-crafter and have it back to Raleigh / Cary on Wednesday I get take it down to Mike on Thursday. I will PM you my numbers.

jerrye

New User
Jerry

Have everything in place w/Scott on delivery end. Need to hear from Nick/Mike/whomever on pick up end. Please PM before tonight or call tomorrow @ 919 418 0365.
Thanks,
Jerry

jerrye

New User
Jerry

OK all set up. Getting it from Nick tomorrow evening. Scott, I'll call ya B4 I hit town Wed evening to arrange delivery. Probably just go straight to your place if I'm late enough. I'll call ya tho.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

The first hand off is complete :thumbs_up Jerry was running a head of schedule so he had to stop by the house and see the disaster I call a shop :rotflm:

jerrye

New User
Jerry

The first hand off is complete :thumbs_up Jerry was running a head of schedule so he had to stop by the house and see the disaster I call a shop :rotflm:
Might be a disaster, but at least ya got one:crybaby2: Complete with THREE mascots!

Scott, I may end up back in town tomorrow evening. If so will that present a problem for you?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Second hand off is complete. Jerry dropped it by the office about an hour ago. Michael I will have it down your way Thursday late afternnon. All you need to to tell me what I-95 exit to meet you at.

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Second hand off is complete. Jerry dropped it by the office about an hour ago. Michael I will have it down your way Thursday late afternnon. All you need to to tell me what I-95 exit to meet you at.

Scott, I too have something that needs to go to Michael...if he still wants it. I didn't realize the Pony Express was coming thru these parts. If there is anyway I can get up with you before you head that way I would love to pass it on down the line. I can go just about anywhere during the day to get it to you.
Dave:icon_prof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors