Cherry Plywood- Who & How much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Building Cherry Sideboard for Bosso'me. Already picked up 50 bd ft of cherry:eusa_danc.

But was wondering, just in case I need cherry ply, who and how much for

1/4 in half sheet

3/4 in full sheet ?

Thanks in advance

Matt

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Stuff runs around $100 a sheet retail. I have some I will sell if you want it. I think I even have a half sheet of 1/4 inch.

eyekode

New User
Salem
There is a guy on Raleigh craigslist selling some cherry ply (both 3/4 and 1/4). He is selling lots of sheets and I have no idea what he would charge for less.

I don't know the guy but I like dealing locally.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
There's a place in Fuquay that's been mentioned alot if Travis doesn't work out.
I think you need to call before you show up because he caters more to big truckload deals but will tolerate well behaved retail customers for small purchases, odd lots.

Jackson International Corp.
6017 NC Highway 55
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526-7919
Phone: 919-577-9994
Cell - 919-539-5510
jacksonintl@aol.com

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
Robin at Jackson International is a very nice guy to work with. I picked up a small quantity of maple boards and plywood from him some time back. He has an amazing inventory of material.

As mentioned, he caters more to commercial type outfits that purchase very large quantities. He is however more than happy to sell to folks like us. I asked him if he had a minimum purchase quantity, and he replied "yup, one board."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS