Charlotte Carving Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

MT native

New User
Jane
Pete,

I would love to come but I don't think I will be able to make it. I will be leaving for Oklahoma in a few days. Is it possible you may do this later in NOV?

FYI: I've posted the pics for the jig I made. Please look it over and give me tips on how I might make it better. Thanks.
Jane

MikeH

New User
Mike
Katie and I are still going to try and make it. We need to pick something out for her to carve. :eusa_thin

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Mike - I've got quite a few patterns she can try. I also have the Chris Pye and the Nora Hall DVD's. Both have little flowers to carve that are a good start. I think it would be a good idea to have Katie watch the intro material. It will show her the correct way to hold the chisels. I was a little concerned with the way she was handling the chisels last time.

pete

MikeH

New User
Mike
Mike - I've got quite a few patterns she can try. I also have the Chris Pye and the Nora Hall DVD's. Both have little flowers to carve that are a good start. I think it would be a good idea to have Katie watch the intro material. It will show her the correct way to hold the chisels. I was a little concerned with the way she was handling the chisels last time.

pete

Sounds good Pete. Could you possibly burn us a copy? I also found out that my wife signed Katie up for swim lessons at the YMCA and we have to be there at 11:30. We'll try to stop by after.

Where are you headed for lunch and what time?

MikeH

New User
Mike
I'm about out of dvd's again but you can rent them at Woodcraft for $3.00.

pete

That'll work too. I need to get you a few blank ones since you were kind enough to burn that other one for me. :gar-Bi

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
That'll work too. I need to get you a few blank ones since you were kind enough to burn that other one for me. :gar-Bi

Don't worry about it. I don't really burn many dvd's (which is why I seldom have many on hand :))

Sorry you and Katie didn't make it over today. Ed brought his current project over. He has a great patten and is doing a real good job on it. Maybe I'll see you at Jeremy's on Tuesday.

pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS