change bowls for Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
The wife is going home to visit her folks in Scotland on the fifth of april, so I have made a couple of change bowls fone for my brother in law and one for one of my sister in laws the one on the left is pear and the one on the right is apple both came from the sawmill(thanks Chris and Kyle).

Thanks for looking.
Mark
S30100055.JPG

bitbight

New User
Ray
Where abouts in Scotland is she going. I have not been home since the 1980's. The Internet keeps me in touch with my family now.

Ray

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
West cost Greenock about 30 min from Glasgow I my self havent been in 20 years now. Need to go soon.
Thanks Mark

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
I love Scotland..Greenock I think is across the way from Bute near Isle of Arran..

bitbight

New User
Ray
[FONT=&quot]I was raised in Paisley, so I know the area she is going too. Greenock, Gourock, Port Glasgow give great views of the river. As a kid we used to go and watch the "submarine races" on the Clyde. The U.S. base on the other side of the river closed many years ago. The holy Loch, Loch Lomand, Loch Ness, Ben Nevis, and the Trossocks are beautiful places to visit. My Grandfather did his apprenticeship in the boat yards there.

I envy her going home,

Ray
[/FONT]

bitbight

New User
Ray
Kyle,

Yes, the Isle of Bute and Arran are close to Greenock. About 15 miles South of it were the River Clyde opens into The North Channel and Irish Sea.

Ray

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Ray the wife says your welcome to come if youd like. I spent 5 years in the holy loch thats where we met. Met her on a blind date (she says her vision hasnt gotten any better) I kind of miss it but too many dollars not enough time

bitbight

New User
Ray
Mark,

Tell your wife thanks for the offer, but as you said, too many dollars not enough time. I do wish her a safe trip and I know she will have a great visit (It's home).

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS