Cabinet Grade Russian Birch Plywood - $550 (Garner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Tonight is out, but tomorrow might work. The Northern Tool parking lot in Cary would be a good spot to meet. I'll also be happy to bring some stuff back to North Raleigh if that helps anyone. Just be aware I might recruit you to help hanging some DC pipe when you come pick it up... :rolf:

Oh man. You are really trying to get me in trouble. I have never been to that parking lot without coming home with something I didn't need.

Anyway, what time works for you. I am meeting with BigDog72 here at 9am, so it will have to be after that. It will be about a 40 minute drive for me.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I'd take $50 worth if Tarhead or someone else can haul it back near Charlotte (gladly pitch in for gas, etc.).

I think Mark(Tarhead) was going to wait until the picnic on May 14th. You should PM him and let him know how many you want, etc.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
BTW, this is pretty nice stuff. It is 5 ply. The outer 2 are full plies of the birch. No micro veneer that can be easily sanded through. This is furniture quality stuff.

Most of it is A-A grade. Some is A-B with some football shaped repairs. I saw a few pieces that were B-B with repairs on both sides. Anyone is welcome to pick through and take only those that meet their qualifications. I have come up with some ideas for using some of this that will not require 'pretty' pieces so I don't care about the repairs.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Mark, thanks for handling all the arranging and heavy lifting. :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum I'm in for 40 sheets if there's enough to cover all the requests you've got coming in. I'd prefer A-A, but A-B or a mix of the two would most likely suite my needs, don't want to hog all the good stuff.

@Bas, I'll take you up on your generous pick up offer if it still stands since I'm working this weekend. I also can't make the picnic this year and I'm pretty sure you're closer to me than Mark is. We can work out a pick up time and I've got no problems what-so-ever lending a hand when I pick up so I can get a tour of the new shop.

I'll need to work out payment arrangements with Mark though.

Brian.

bwat

New User
Bill
Any chance you could bring a load to the picnic or will it be gone by then? Too far away to get to Raleigh???

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Any chance you could bring a load to the picnic or will it be gone by then? Too far away to get to Raleigh???

Yeah, the plan is to bring a load to the picnic. There should be some left by then.

Mark

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
@Bas, I'll take you up on your generous pick up offer if it still stands since I'm working this weekend. I also can't make the picnic this year and I'm pretty sure you're closer to me than Mark is. We can work out a pick up time and I've got no problems what-so-ever lending a hand when I pick up so I can get a tour of the new shop.

I'll need to work out payment arrangements with Mark though.
Brian, I'll pick up your 40 sheets and pay Mark. We'll work out a pickup time next week or so.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Hi, I think this is my first time posting. I'm in the Greensboro area, and I'd be willing to drive to pick up 50 sheets. I can pick up some extra with my trailer if anyone else wants some from the Triad.

If your offer is still good to haul some back to Greensboro and Mark still has some left, I would like to have 20 sheets. I am not far from you in Jamestown, so I could get you the cash before you go.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Bas, thanks bro:icon_thum:icon_thum that would be a great help to me since this is my weekend for 3 12's and I wouldn't be able to make it over to Cary in the morning. We'll iron out a time for me to get by your place next week for a tour and pickup.

Thanks again :eek:ccasion1
Brian.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
NCWW ROCKS.This group is tops.I'm not in on this deal only because I was given a very generous offer a while back and still have some,also from a NCWW member.
Tony

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
if there is any of this left available i'd like to get at least 10 pieces

There will be plenty available, just not sure if I will have enough on the truck for today's meet at Northern Tool. I may fold up the back seats and throw another stack in there, just to be sure. :dontknow:

I get up to Cary/Apex almost every week, so if I run out today you can get some the next time I head up to your area. Of course you are alwasy welcome to come to my place and pick out what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS