Cabinet Grade Russian Birch Plywood - $550 (Garner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
At $1.00 a sheet I am in for 30 sheets but will not have ability to get it until the picnic. If there is anyone else from my neck of the woods who wants some but does not have a truck I can haul for you since I have a full size truck with a cap. :wsmile:

dotBob

.bob
Senior User
Hi, I think this is my first time posting. I'm in the Greensboro area, and I'd be willing to drive to pick up 50 sheets. I can pick up some extra with my trailer if anyone else wants some from the Triad.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Ok guys (and girls). I picked up the first load. Break for lunch. Going back in a minute or 2 for the second load.

Birch_Plywood_001.JPG

View image in gallery

The back stack is 4'8"

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Mark, I could go for $35-$40 or so if there's any still available. :gar-Bi

Thanks,
Brian.

Last edited:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I'm dfinitely interested, but not at $3. Once the price is confirmed, I'll decide how many pieces I can afford, if any are left:dontknow:
Thanks,

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
At $1.00 a sheet I am in for 30 sheets but will not have ability to get it until the picnic. If there is anyone else from my neck of the woods who wants some but does not have a truck I can haul for you since I have a full size truck with a cap. :wsmile:

I can hold on to yours until the picnic.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I've got the last of three loads sitting in the truck. I would sure like to not have to unload all of this plywood and then have to load it back into the truck.

I was thinking of taking a drive up to the Cary/Apex area. Is anyone interested in meeting somewhere to pick up their share? If someplace else would be more convenient for everyone, let's talk about that.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
depending on where and when you guys decide to meet up, I would be interested in some of the boards.

And thanks for arranging the buy and the labor

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
depending on where and when you guys decide to meet up, I would be interested in some of the boards.

And thanks for arranging the buy and the labor

I'd like to try to meet up either today or sometime this weekend. After that I will have to offload the rest.

I can probably fit about 300-350 in the truck and still be able to close the tonneau.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I am close to you so pm me your address again so that I can google it and I should be able to swing by tomorrow in the morning.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Mark, can't do anything tonight, but LATE on Saturday afternoon I can swing by your place and pick up mine, and maybe Bobby G's. Tonight is TWA, and tomorrow is garden club azalea sale. Since I responsible for lunch, I had better BE THERE!. Bruce

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I've got the last of three loads sitting in the truck. I would sure like to not have to unload all of this plywood and then have to load it back into the truck.

I was thinking of taking a drive up to the Cary/Apex area. Is anyone interested in meeting somewhere to pick up their share? If someplace else would be more convenient for everyone, let's talk about that.
Tonight is out, but tomorrow might work. The Northern Tool parking lot in Cary would be a good spot to meet. I'll also be happy to bring some stuff back to North Raleigh if that helps anyone. Just be aware I might recruit you to help hanging some DC pipe when you come pick it up... :rolf:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Mark, can't do anything tonight, but LATE on Saturday afternoon I can swing by your place and pick up mine, and maybe Bobby G's. Tonight is TWA, and tomorrow is garden club azalea sale. Since I responsible for lunch, I had better BE THERE!. Bruce

Do you have covered transportation? It's supposed to rain big time tommorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS