Bosch 10.8V Drill Twin Pack for Half Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwat

New User
Bill
You are familiar with these Bosch drills. Lots of retailers have offered them at $179 for the pair as a promotion this holiday season and a great deal. While killing time in Lowe's in Mooresville tonight I saw a stack of 4 of these on the close-out table marked $169 but it gets better. After picking up the box a zealous associate approached me & said those can be had for less - the department manager said sell them for half the sale price or $84.50! These sell for $129 and $179 separately with chargers and 2 batteries. The combo pack has 2 drills, 2 batteries and a charger. If another Lowe's store still has any of these they'd probably honor the offer. If not let me know ASAP and I'll get one for you before these are gone. (I bought the 2 pack 2 weeks ago for $179 ).:BangHead:

icon_larger_image2.gif
Enlarge Image

CPO Bosch
ps.gif
gfx_star_19.gif

Store Rating

Bosch 10.8V Cordless Litheon Impactor Fastening Driver and Pocket Driver Kit

Item PS40-2F
Was $487.00
Now $179.95 You Save $307.05

Price Promise
icn_info2.gif
Our Price Promise
We guarantee that the prices on SHOP.COM are the same as those shown on the OneCart® stores' own sites.

Quantity
ps.gif

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Holy cow that's a deal. You could buy the other three (assuming they're still around), sell them for $100 each and everyone walks away happy.

rcflyer23

New User
Kevin
Where is the lowes in Mooresville I am not placing it in my mind. I have to be over there tomorrow for work and might just swing by to take a look at that.

bwat

New User
Bill
It is on Hwy. 150, 2 lights past the I-77 crossing at Exit #36, before the Target shopping center. They are marked $169. You'll probably need to mention the department manager's offer to sell for half price.

mburke911

New User
Mark
Hi,
Would you please pick up a set for me. Two if they still have them. I am actually working in Kannapolis tomorrow so if you make it to Lowes early I can meet up with you after lunch. I am covered up until at least 1pm. But after that.

Let me know if you manage to grab them. I can bring back the other two sets should others wish to join in. I will be driving from Kannapolis to Cary and can meet anyone along the way.

bwat

New User
Bill
OK, I took Bas' suggestion and went back today to buy them all. The manager was professional and polite but questioned why one of his department managers would sell these below cost. Long story short, he honored the offer, $84.50 + tax. I'd expect that you may have issues in other stores though.

Of those who replied to this thread expressing interest I think all can be covered. First come....

Kevin, I'll hold one for you if you still want it?

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
OK, I took Bas' suggestion and went back today to buy them all. The manager was professional and polite but questioned why one of his department managers would sell these below cost. Long story short, he honored the offer, $84.50 + tax. I'd expect that you may have issues in other stores though.

Of those who replied to this thread expressing interest I think all can be covered. First come....

Kevin, I'll hold one for you if you still want it?

I will buy one for sure, if there are any available. Have cash on hand ready to go!

Please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS