Article: An Article, What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm sure there will be a steep learning curve for all of us on this. Especially if it's someone like me that doesn't visit other similar sites.
I want to thank Steve and all the Admin Team for all their hard work at getting this thing off the ground. We are all looking forward to the new digs.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Just a thanks to Ethan (ehpoole) for proofreading this. His corrections made this article understandable to others

Bugle

Preston
Corporate Member
Re: Article: Welcome "Home"

Thanks to everyone who worked on this....nice job!

b4man

New User
Barbara

Thank you, each and everyone!

Barbara:D:icon_cheers

kclark

New User
Kevin
Yippie, Hooray. It seems like it has been forever. I have been sort of lost. But been working in the "Shop"/Garage for the past week. Post a few picks later to show show it happened.

A big THANKS to everyone who got things converted and running.

AndyET

New User
Andy

Just a thanks to Ethan (ehpoole) for proofreading this. His corrections made this article understandable to others

Steve..

As usual you and your crew have an excellent job in reworking the web site. Thanks for all you do for us.

I finally retired from the Home Depot in September. Will miss our visits when you come through the store.

Andy

richlife

New User
Rich

Hmm. New look and some great promise. Thanks for trying to allow us to get a better handle on all this.

I look forward to figuring it all out. :cool:

Rich

Perry Gardner

New User
Perry
Glad to see us back up and running. only been here for a short while but really missed the site while it was down.

Great job guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS