Article: An Article, What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Thanks everyone for the hard work on this site. This forum has been an excellent resource for me.

Zach

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Re: Article: Welcome "Home"

Thanks Coles & Crew! New site looks great. Now, to get through the learning curve... :)

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Wow Great to have NCWW back up and running~!

Is the real time posts going to be a thing of the past? (I will be quite sad if that is the case) I really liked being able to see what someone posted immediately no matter if it was General woodworking to Woodturning. Or are we going to just have to go to the forum every time to find a post in the subject we are interested in?

Thanks,

Matthew

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Re: Article: Welcome "Home"

Wow Great to have NCWW back up and running~!

Is the real time posts going to be a thing of the past? (I will be quite sad if that is the case) I really liked being able to see what someone posted immediately no matter if it was General woodworking to Woodturning. Or are we going to just have to go to the forum every time to find a post in the subject we are interested in?

Thanks,

Matthew

Matt the "What's New" tab on the top is the same thing as our old "new post" view.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
The article concept is a great idea. I'm looking forward to seeing it come on board. The site has undergone many changes the past few weeks, but I'm seeing improvements by the hour. I think Steve, Tracy, and Team Admin are gettin' this puppy dialed in for the track!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS