Another Wilmington Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Surprize! Guess who's looking for sumpin' to do in Wilmington on Monday the 19th :eusa_thin

Any Coastal Cohorts up for lunch and whatever? You know who you are so I won't call names ;-) . . . but Matt's already signed the pledge form. :mrgreen:

I'll be there (excepting the unforseen :oops:) noon until 4 or 5 pm.

Did I say, "I Love Seafood" :slap:

Sapwood

sapwood

New User
Roger
Great Skeeter! 'mo better fun :-D

:-? :-? :-? :-? Trying to get your post count up David? :eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

Sapwood

DavidF

New User
David
No actually, but I did write a witty and intelligent response to your delema about where to have lunch, but I though it was much too "high Brow" for the likes of you Roger (joke) and deleted it, but the core of the post remained to haunt me!!

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Hi Sapwood. Where you guys going to meet/eat and what time? I need to go to town to pick up some things, so Monday might work for me.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Ok, the Coastal Cohorts are swelling. Matt, Skeeter, Splinter, and Sapwood are onboard. First on the agenda is getting Matt a new member name . . . one that starts with an "S" :lol:

Noon or Noon:15 is the suggested time. And since none of the "locals" have made place suggestions, I'll start with Dockside, though I am an equal opportunity diner :-D

Lots of fish in the sea, so feel free to take the bait and join us :mrgreen:

Sapwood

Matt

New User
Matt Willis
Plenty of people probably have names for me that begin with "S", most are just not appropriate for a "family" atmosphere such as this... ;-)

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Matt said:
Plenty of people probably have names for me that begin with "S", most are just not appropriate for a "family" atmosphere such as this... ;-)

Hey, Matt you live near the coast, how about " Sunshine". :lol: :lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Still time to join the Coastal Cohorts. Matt's supplying the sunshine and I'm bringing a chainsaw 8-O

Sorry Splinter, Tarheel Wood didn't have the "clear" Penofin :crybaby2:

Sapwood

frankson

New User
Jeff
Roger,

Tried to call you on your cell...must have left the call area.

The KMI guys had an AWESOME day with Clay who came to Wilmy to train us in pen turning.

Monday around noon sounds good for Jimmy and I. See you and the posse....Dockside at high noon.

thanks
Jeff and Jimmy

sapwood

New User
Roger
Awright, this school of fish is growing! Look forward to seeing you Jeff and Jimmy. :icon_thum

Tickets still available. Low tide at High Noon (~11:30 am) :mrgreen:

Sapwood

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Thanks to Roger for setting up this lunch. It was nice to meet two additional NC WWers (Matt and Charles ("Skeeter")) plus seeing Jeff ("Frankson") and Jeff from KMI again. We have a nice lunch at Dockside and some good conversation. The view was great also. And yes it did happen, here is the photos to prove it. After lunch we went to the KMI site to check out the new Sawstop tablesaw and the three new lathes donated by JET.

LR: Jimmy (KMI, PD), Matt, Dolan (Splinter), Roger (Sapwood), Jeff (Frankson), Charles (Skeeter). And no the Yatch in the rear is not ours.

Attachments

• DSC02669-e.jpg
    DSC02669-e.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC02672-e.jpg
    DSC02672-e.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC02675-e.jpg
    DSC02675-e.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, the KMI shop/store is really looking good. I recognize almost everyone in the pic, but which is the guy in red and the one next to Matt. I have a 50/50 chance of guessing it right :lol: :lol:
Dave:)

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
DaveO said:
Wow, the KMI shop/store is really looking good. I recognize almost everyone in the pic, but which is the guy in red and the one next to Matt. I have a 50/50 chance of guessing it right :lol: :lol:
Dave:)

L to R: Jimmy (KMI, PD), Matt, Dolan (Splinter), Roger (Sapwood), Jeff (Frankson), Charles (Skeeter).

sapwood

New User
Roger
A couple more pixs of KMI visit after lunch :)

Dolan (Splinter) and Jeff (frankson) chatting.

KMI_Dolan_Jeff.jpg

Charles and Jimmy chatting. NO, Charles is not the one in the middle :lol:

KMI_Charles_Jimmy.jpg

Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors