Another NCWW Milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Congrats to DaveO on making post number 3K.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I don't know how you manage to do it Dave but keep up the good work. You are a tremendous source of information and solid advice here at NCWW.

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Aww, shucks :oops: you caught me. I really enjoy this site and it's members so participating actively is easy. Plus, I have no social life :crybaby2:

Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hey Dave,

Thanks for all you do here. Your help keeps people like me on the path to being better woodworkers.

Ray

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ray Martin said:
Hey Dave,

Thanks for all you do here. Your help keeps people like me on the path to being better woodworkers.

Ray

Just look out for those low hanging branches :eyeslam: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Dave,
I've got to hand it to you. I can't keep up with reading all the posts and you manage to do that and respond. You are a great help around here and I know everyone except you wife appreciates the time you spend here.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks DaveO for all of your insight and inspiration!

Oh. And congrats on marking yet another milestone!!!!!!!!!!!!! (3K - WOW!):eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
DaveO,

My Reddy Kilowatt hat is off to you. Steve created North Carolina Woodworker, but you generate the energy :idea:

Sapwood

Monty

New User
Monty
LOL!!!

» Stats
Members: 534
Threads: 2,675
Top Poster: DaveO (3,006)

Still well over 10% of all the posts on this forum!!! :icon_thum Way to go, DaveO -- you're the Lance Armstrong of this forum, and we're all just pedaling as fast as we can to try to keep up!!! :p

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
insomniac said:
LOL!!! Still well over 10% of all the posts on this forum!!! :icon_thum Way to go, DaveO -- you're the Lance Armstrong of this forum, and we're all just pedaling as fast as we can to try to keep up!!! :p

It's the Post-o-matic that he has. Even DaveO can't be everywhere at once!

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Well Dave, I had to look that one up. Not sure which definition below you were going for because it looks like it could be either of the first two. :rolf:

AcronymDefinition
QFTQualified Funeral Trust
QFTQuality Face Time
QFTQuantitative Feedback Theory
QFTQuantitative Fluorescence Technique
QFTQuantum Field Theory
QFTQuantum Fourier Transform
QFTQuest For Tech, Inc
QFTQuot/ed for

DaveO said:
QFT :eusa_snoo :roll: :crybaby2:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Steve D said:
Well Dave, I had to look that one up. Not sure which definition below you were going for because it looks like it could be either of the first two. :rolf:

AcronymDefinition
QFTQualified Funeral Trust
QFTQuality Face Time
QFTQuantitative Feedback Theory
QFTQuantitative Fluorescence Technique
QFTQuantum Field Theory
QFTQuantum Fourier Transform
QFTQuest For Tech, Inc
QFTQuot/ed for

Or QFT Quite Fillintheblank True.:lol:

skeeter

New User
Charles
3K, WOW! Congrats. You have offered a lot of help to lots of people who needed it, especially me. Thanks!

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
ohh yes NCpete, daveO must have upgraded to Post-O-Matic v5.0T(the "T" is for turbo" If he keeps it up he will need a new cpu.

cskipper

Cathy
It's taken me a while, but I have finally figured out how Dave can work in his shop (or whatever else he claims to do) and still be posting. He's has monitors everywhere and voice recognition software so he can read a post and instruct his computer to post a response - then just dictates it. Talk about being inventive!!!:lol: Hey, maybe he even has a room full of monitors so he can switch between threads with no time lapse (wasn't there a movie with Tom Cruise who would switch pages on a virtual screen just by moving his hand???) Dang Dave, you're good!!:icon_thum

Last edited:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
michaelgarner said:
If he keeps it up he will need a new cpu.

That's right up your alley, isn't it? perhaps you could help him rebuild his computer when it melts down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors