Announcement: Important changes in the forum staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
There are some important changes in the staff positions for North Carolina Woodworker.net. As you are all aware, SteveColes issued a request for help in taking care of some of the day-to-day "behind the scenes" duties of the forum. Well, I believe he has received an excellent response from people who are ready and willing to serve! Many of the existing staff kept their positions, some elected to serve a different role, and we are also pleased to see some new names on the list.

I have highlighted the list of current staff, to show the new changes. Note: Names in BLUE represent existing staff who elected to take on different roles. Names in RED represent forum members who recently came on as new staff members.

• Webmasters:
    SteveColes (owner) & Monty
  • Senior Moderators:
    DaveO & clowman
  • Administrators:
    Mike Davis & D L Ames
  • Photo Gallery Administrator
    NCPete
  • Links and Downloads Administrator
    McRabbet
  • Forum Moderators:
    cskipper, chris99z71, Jonz, Sapwood, Toolferone, Ray Martin, Matt

(please forgive me if I left anyone out...)

In preparation for the upcoming forum software upgrades, these staff members have been tirelessly working behind the scenes honing their skills and learning new and exiting lessons in computerese (such as FTP, php, HTML, ZIP, TAR, XML, MySQL, AdminCP, ModCP, VB3.6, vBA, PP, CMPS, server paths and URLs, includes and templates, install scripts and debugs.... just to name a few!!!). I think it's fair to say there has been an awful lot of activity and learning going on behind the scenes recently, which will result in a cracker-jack staff ready willing and ABLE to serve the members of this fine forum.

Please join me in welcoming the new staff. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Last but not least, thanks to SteveColes for his ongoing commitment in time, energy and resources in keeping this forum going! His level of dedication goes far beyond what most people realize. :notworthy :5thanks:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I'll throw my thanks out to all the new "staff" and the old that have stepped up to help this site run smoothly....now maybe I can get some woodworking done :lol: :lol:
Seriously, this is a great group of folks who really enjoy this site and seeing all the members enjoy it too.
Another HIP HIP HOORAY for Steve, who without we wouldn't have so much to do :-D

Dave:)

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

cskipper

Cathy
I agree with Steve receiving a big Thank YOU! And to the staff, who really have been putting in a lot of time learning the system (less time for us moderators than those higher up on the food chain :) ). Thanks to you guys for helping me find my way around the new stuff. :eusa_clap

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
I'll echo a BIG THANK YOU to all the staff for all the hard work. The site just keeps getting better because of you!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Thanks to everyone and especially Steve for all the hard work and dedication it has taken to make this such a great site! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DavidF

New User
David
Still the best site out there and the first port of call when I get a spare moment during the day - thanks to everybody.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I would like to add my THANKS to all that make this site possible.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :icon_thum

skeeter

New User
Charles
Thanks to everyone, old and new, for making and maintaining such a great website. Everyones work is greatly appreciated!

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
hey guys just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work!! If I had more time I would deff be a part of the admin team. Be blessed

b4man

New User
Barbara
My humble thanks to Steve, Monty, Dave, DL, Clay, Cathy and all the past and present staff. Because you are all so dedicated we participants here are enabled to have the best experience on the web.

Barbara

sapwood

New User
Roger
Folks, you just can't imagine how much time, energy, and hard work these staff members have contributed. You can be sure I didn't learn php or html :lol: However, I was afforded a perspective of how much the others do 8-O And of course, Steve is always standing by patiently to coach and goad as needed. It's mind boggling to realize how much he was doing before sharing some of the responsibility.

So thanks to all and especially to Steve (aka The Visionary).:eusa_clap

Roger

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Thanks to all of you for your efforts and continued suport of the site. I'm sorry that I had to back away from the staff but time constraints right now have made it impossible to make a meaningful contribution. I appreciate all of your continued efforts to make this the best woodworking site on the net.

R

rickc

Just wanted to add my word of thanks as well! It is amazing how time intensive some of our hobbies can be! This site continues to bring out the best in its members.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks to all that make this great site a reality!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

J

jeff...

Double Thanks, this is a great place to hang out and have fun. I'm sure there is a ton of work going on in the background, the site runs smooth and is kept up very well. Speaking of fun, where else can you go and find a guy with the nick name peachy?:lol:

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
I might want to add, good luck to Steve with this big change this weekend, I hope it comes back as good or even better that it is now.
dick541

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS