An astonishing day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I met with the owner of The Wooden Stone gallery today and he ordered many pieces of my work for the gallery! I have to write a bio and will be included as one of the gallery's artists! To say the least, I was over-whelmed and astonished. I never even imagined that anything I would make would ever be in a gallery!

M

McRabbet

FANTASTIC! CATHY. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap CONGRATULATIONS! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Rob

J

jeff...

Why not - from what I seen it's really nice.

BTW - can I have an autograph?

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Cool.:icon_thum You do really nice work Cathy and we are all proud of you for your latest achievement. Congratulations.:eusa_clap

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You never believed us, you had to have some stranger tell you that your work was awesome :eusa_snoo . Congratulations, and you deserve it. You better get making some more pieces, because I am sure what you have provided won't last too long. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
I believed you, but also thought that you guys were being kind. A complete stranger, who could have easily said "no, I don't think those will sell" or "they are okay but I don't think they belong in my gallery" did reinforce what ya'll had been saying all along!

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member
Cathy,

Your work is quality art and should be recognized as such. You have a skill that few of us have. You produce pieces that are outstanding. I have looked at your pics many times in awe of what you are able to do.

It is wonderful that you are getting some recognition for your talents. I am happy for you. You deserve this.

KNOCK 'EM DEAD!!!

John

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Awesome Cathy!!!!:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Congratulations!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

That was a great, and deserving birthday present. I wish you all the luck in the world for an ever expanding portfolio of great "woodart"!!

Wishing much success!

Wayne

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
Good for you Cathy! Your work is museum quality as far as I am concerned. The store owner is going to have a nice show case of work I think. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I believed you, but also thought that you guys were being kind.

Why would we be kind, we're brutally honest. Just look at the comments I got on my last box handle, that I was so proud of 8-O 8-O If your stuff sucked we would tell you...in a nice way :-D Sometimes it takes another point of view to point out the obvious. Again, great job and you are due the recognition that you deserve :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and many who have seen your work consider it art. Congratulations for well deserved recognition.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Go

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Hey Dave.. she's about like my wife.. she never believes what I tell her, until she hears if from a stranger... :rolf::rolf:

Congrats Cathy, IMHO, this is long overdue for you...

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Cathy, That is awesome news. As everyone here has been telling you, the work you are doing is outstanding. Keep up the great work!
And, you can count on it, everyone will be lining up for autographs. Let us know when you next signing will be! :-D :-D

Congratulations!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Monty

New User
Monty
Cathy your work is awesome, and your recognition is well-deserved. Could you please share some of your art with us at the Hickory show - I think we all could use a little inspiration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS